Jump to content
Stevo985

General Chat

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

I passed an interview at tesco yesterday to be a delivery driver, now I have to go back Wednesday to do a driving assessment

I've driven big vans before so that's not an issue, but I'll be doing this test in an automatic, never drove one before

How difficult is it to switch from manual to automatic? 

Keep your left foot on the floor AND DON'T MOVE IT. Get that into your head, and you're there. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

How difficult is it to switch from manual to automatic? 

Not difficult at all. Just stick your left leg in the back as you won't be needing it! 

Like driving a go-kart / dodgem!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Like driving a go-kart / dodgem!

The automatic mantra.

This isn't a car, it's a golf cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Is there a thread about ladies you really shouldn’t, but would? I’d like to add Jo Swinson.

Yeah, I have a weird thing for her too.

I need therapy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Yeah, I have a weird thing for her too.

I need therapy.

Me too. I think it's the devil's dumplings that do it. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 18:35, Xela said:

Not difficult at all. Just stick your left leg in the back as you won't be needing it! 

Like driving a go-kart / dodgem!

You brake with your left foot in a go-kart :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Is there a thread about ladies you really shouldn’t, but would? I’d like to add Jo Swinson.

Thank goodness it wasn't just me. Obviously there's the fantastic looking set of bangers but she also has another naughtiness about her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Is there a thread about ladies you really shouldn’t, but would? I’d like to add Jo Swinson.

I can't think what you possibly see in her...  :)

article-0-1BE4EF23000005DC-530_306x517.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Is there a thread about ladies you really shouldn’t, but would? I’d like to add Jo Swinson.

I'd say kiri pritchard McLean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Is there a thread about ladies you really shouldn’t, but would? I’d like to add Jo Swinson.

I'm in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for you guys.

I bought a mobile on Ebay, it's from a phone shop type company. Its listed as new and they said it was some unsold network stock, in a plain box. Phone came and it looks mint, although the screen protector has clearly been off. Battery health was 100%.

I started setting it up and next day realised screen has given up. Completely unresponsive. I managed to reset the phone via iTunes and sent it back.

They've said the activation lock is still on which is fair enough. They then said "Kindly do note that its technically illegal to send the unit back with Personal still On any device due to the Privacy Act / Personal Data Protection Act ."

That sounds like bollox, is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Genie said:

You brake with your left foot in a go-kart :D

Not if you only have one leg! :detect:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Jo Swinson 

You wouldn't fit many of those in a rucksack would you? Strewth! 🧐

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Genie said:

They then said "Kindly do note that its technically illegal to send the unit back with Personal still On any device due to the Privacy Act / Personal Data Protection Act ."

That sounds like bollox, is it?

I can't see it being against the law for anyone to send something with their own personal data as with them sending it surely there is an implicit agreement to share their data if they don't wipe it. I imagine it's there as a disclaimer for companies who may have phones with individuals' data on or from wheeler dealers buying and selling phones.

Could be completely wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Jo Swinson pregnant in that pic?! You really are some sick puppies.

I couldn't find the woman less attractive, but admittedly I am taking the approach of looking at more than her top bollocks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I couldn't find the woman less attractive, but admittedly I am taking the approach of looking at more than her top bollocks...

I see your problem right there :detect:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Genie said:

Question for you guys.

I bought a mobile on Ebay, it's from a phone shop type company. Its listed as new and they said it was some unsold network stock, in a plain box. Phone came and it looks mint, although the screen protector has clearly been off. Battery health was 100%.

I started setting it up and next day realised screen has given up. Completely unresponsive. I managed to reset the phone via iTunes and sent it back.

They've said the activation lock is still on which is fair enough. They then said "Kindly do note that its technically illegal to send the unit back with Personal still On any device due to the Privacy Act / Personal Data Protection Act ."

That sounds like bollox, is it?

Neither of those is the name of a law in the UK. Data protection laws in the UK are the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018

It is not illegal for you to send them a device with personal data on, it is illegal, however, for them to do anything with that data

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â