General Chat

Stevo985

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm not doing this deliberately, but the girl I've just posted about does this exact thing too!

She would shag anything with a pulse. And everytime she does she's fallen in love and he's the most amazing person she's ever met and 2 weeks later it's over.

She's in a constant cycle. And these aren't lies because she's one of these people who posts incessantly on social media about her relationships.

Every time she mentions a new bloke and how he's the one, you can guarantee it'll be over 2 weeks later.

And the funny thing is she always blames the bloke for being too full on. But the problem is SHE is full on. Texts them constantly and gets angry with them when they don't reply with loads of texts themselves.
So then as soon as she's decided she's bored of them, she thinks they're full on because they're texting her loads because that's what she's MADE THEM DO!

It's like training a dog to fetch and then moaning when he brings the ball back.

She sounds fab! And I've got a pulse! :D

Is she single, or will I have to wait a few weeks?

But you're right, she does sound like him. It seems like everything has to be excitement and about being centre of attention, and when neither of those are happening for them, they have to try and create some drama in some way.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Yes, that's exactly it, that sounds spot on with this guy.

Like honestly, he looks like an older/rougher version of Theon Greyjoy. He absolutely hates that I'm quite friendly with a couple of the girls to the point he's interrogated us, and friends of ours, if "something is going on". Me, with a girl? Clearly he doesn't know me. He tried it on with a few women here, one of them is a really, ridiculously pretty girl, who's been in a relationship for a long time. The other is our FD, who also happens to be Paddy Riley's wife, who is again beautiful. They'd have their pick of anyone, yet he's convinced he has a chance with them because he's so far up his own arse.

He's so aggressive too. ALWAYS right, without fail. Knows everything. Involves himself in EVERY conversation. My God.

Yep, it's the same thing. This girl gets through men like nobody I've ever met, but they're never exactly good looking. When she's all dolled up on a night out she looks alright, so she does get the odd decent looking bloke, but day to day she's not good looking (and I wouldn't be talking about her looks if it wasn't for the way she acts like she's god's gift.

She's tried it on with me a couple of times (which isn't a brag, she would try it on with a shrub if you strapped a dildo to it) and blamed my rejecting of her on the fact I'm in a relationship. Believe me, there's no way it would happen regardless!

• Haha 1

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

She sounds fab! And I've got a pulse! :D

Is she single, or will I have to wait a few weeks?

But you're right, she does sound like him. It seems like everything has to be excitement and about being centre of attention, and when neither of those are happening for them, they have to try and create some drama in some way.

I accidentally introduced her to one of my best mates before I fully realised how mental she was.

I say introduced, she asked me if I had any single friends and I mentioned the first name of this guy and before the end of the day she'd found him on facebook and instagram and added him on both and arranged a date.

I've regretted it ever since.

She's still convinced he's totally in love with her. Anytime he posts anything on facebook or insta she usually messages me laughing at him posting stuff trying to show off to her and win her back.
He literally couldn't give less of a **** about her anymore :D 

• Haha 1

Pathological liars at work? We had one, too. She also claimed to be a top athlete. Came in one morning claiming she'd run in a 10K at the weekend, which she'd won outright - in a record time, natch. Not really a good idea, with both me and another woman in the office being club runners. We actually checked the race results, and of course she hadn't even entered it. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Pathological liars at work? We had one, too. She also claimed to be a top athlete. Came in one morning claiming she'd run in a 10K at the weekend, which she'd won outright - in a record time, natch. Not really a good idea, with both me and another woman in the office being club runners. We actually checked the race results, and of course she hadn't even entered it. 

They're too greedy with these lies.

Run a 10k you'd have probably believed.

Run a 10k in a good time you'd have probably doubted but let go.

Run a 10k in a record time, there's no way you're letting that go without checking :D 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They're too greedy with these lies.

Run a 10k you'd have probably believed.

Run a 10k in a good time you'd have probably doubted but let go.

Run a 10k in a record time, there's no way you're letting that go without checking :D 

Exactly. She could have picked some other tall tale, but she had to go for the running one, in the company of people who would know better. Idiot. 

Yeah, we've got a couple of liars in our office. I love it.

One guy says he's a doctor, owns 4 homes around the world and is engaged to the daughter of the richest bloke in Dubai. I don't know why he's still working his £25k office job in Birmingham to be honest. His wedding has been postponed 3 times in the last 4/5 years because they're still looking for the perfect venue. His fiancee is instagram famous so we've seen plenty of pictures of her but none of them together. We're told it's because she doesn't want her insta followers to know she's married. We saw photos of him at one of his mansions in London, but a colleague recognised it was a pretty famous wedding venue in London. And he showed us this photo after he'd told us he was going to a wedding in London.

Another guy in our office has made up and killed more family members, boyfriends and friends than he and I can remember. There's far too many lies to type, but they're usually about some tragedy he's going through. He also adopted a 14 year old when he was 21 and single. The judge wasn't going to allow him to adopt him initially, but my colleague stood up in court and told the judge that he loved the boy and the judge was being a f****g prick. The judge saw how passionate he was and changed his mind.

So the first bloke bigs himself up massively, this guy prefers sympathy and attention. The sick thing about him though is if someone else is going through something, he's going through the exact same thing. A woman in our office had a brother who was on his last legs in hospital, so this bloke had a brother who was as well (a brother he'd never mentioned before). When this woman's brother died, so did his. Same thing when another woman's mother died, his mom sadly died the day after. When a colleague went around his house with a bunch of flowers, his mom answered the door. Apparently it was his adopted mother who died.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i cant be the only person here to use the phrase "elevenerife"

as in if you went to Tenerife on holiday they would go to elevenerife 

No, that's the one I always use when describing the exaggerating bell ends*

*(I used it waaaaay before you did of course).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, we've got a couple of liars in our office. I love it.

One guy says he's a doctor, owns 4 homes around the world and is engaged to the daughter of the richest bloke in Dubai. I don't know why he's still working his £25k office job in Birmingham to be honest. His wedding has been postponed 3 times in the last 4/5 years because they're still looking for the perfect venue. His fiancee is instagram famous so we've seen plenty of pictures of her but none of them together. We're told it's because she doesn't want her insta followers to know she's married. We saw photos of him at one of his mansions in London, but a colleague recognised it was a pretty famous wedding venue in London. And he showed us this photo after he'd told us he was going to a wedding in London.

Another guy in our office has made up and killed more family members, boyfriends and friends than he and I can remember. There's far too many lies to type, but they're usually about some tragedy he's going through. He also adopted a 14 year old when he was 21 and single. The judge wasn't going to allow him to adopt him initially, but my colleague stood up in court and told the judge that he loved the boy and the judge was being a f****g prick. The judge saw how passionate he was and changed his mind.

So the first bloke bigs himself up massively, this guy prefers sympathy and attention. The sick thing about him though is if someone else is going through something, he's going through the exact same thing. A woman in our office had a brother who was on his last legs in hospital, so this bloke had a brother who was as well (a brother he'd never mentioned before). When this woman's brother died, so did his. Same thing when another woman's mother died, his mom sadly died the day after. When a colleague went around his house with a bunch of flowers, his mom answered the door. Apparently it was his adopted mother who died.

No Paddy, I think you'll find you're in a **** psychiatric ward.  Actually, now that I think about it, everything makes sense.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, useless said:

I bet this forum, especially off topic, is full of lies or people exaggerating way over the top, for affect.

Mainly in the boring thread. D'you remember that time someone "claimed" they ate a sandwich with bread that was past it's sell by date and it made them feel a bit queasy? Crazy! and that BOF reckoned he was going to wear a jumper. Ha ha. Mental! As if!

I don't have time to lie about stuff.  Not when I've got to go and pick up a solid gold, human sized statue of my wife.. Don't think it'll fit in my Lambo though.. Probably just stick it in the old DB7 or something.  

Failing that, I'll probably just ditch the DB7 and carry it home, which I imagine would be a world record weight lifting, distance covered record or summat - I DON'T HAVE TIME TO COUNT IT.

Looking forward to next week, after my last 10 hour shift in Co-Op, I'll be cruising on down to Dubai in my helicopter to pick up my 1000ft yacht from the docks under The Sail building and use the submarine out the back of it to shag my model wife and look at fish or something.  

Yes, I have staff.. capiche? 

1 hour ago, useless said:

I bet this forum, especially off topic, is full of lies or people exaggerating way over the top, for affect.

I don't believe a word of that. 

Â