General Chat

Stevo985

In an unexpected turn of event, Mrs NV has been quite ill for the last 24 hours.  She's got aches and pains like you'd maybe get for flu, but without a really high temperature or anything else.  She's had to spend the whole day in bed taking painkillers.

We've still got to go in for the pre-op tomorrow morning.  We may end up with the procedure being deferred, or they may put her in right away.

I'm not going through this shit again.  No more babies for me after this one!

22 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Thanks guys.  I genuinely appreciate the support.

Any suggestions for boys names are gratefully received too.  I've got a hit list of favourites, but the Mrs doesn't really agree.  I quite fancy "Thor" for a laugh, but she's definitely not having that!

Is Envy a suitable boys name?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

In an unexpected turn of event, Mrs NV has been quite ill for the last 24 hours.  She's got aches and pains like you'd maybe get for flu, but without a really high temperature or anything else.  She's had to spend the whole day in bed taking painkillers.

We've still got to go in for the pre-op tomorrow morning.  We may end up with the procedure being deferred, or they may put her in right away.

I got the snip after 2, a boy and a girl, my work is done. 

• Like 2

Snip story...

Nurse: have the valium had any affect yet?

Me: no, I don't think they have, i just feel normal

Nurse: ok, well strip off and we'll do the vasectomy now

Me: yeah, ok

14 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

That's not a bad shout actually.

I was thinking I'd just start sleeping with other women instead.

Doesn’t work like that, still chance of making a baby I’m afraid.

32 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I was thinking I'd just start sleeping with other women instead.

Have you considered Satanism?

Orgies at weekends and unwanted infants can be enslaved or sacrificed to gain favour with the Dark Lord.

I had a great picture for this - Curse the puritan censorbot killjoy :angry:

7 minutes ago, Xann said:

Have you considered Satanism?

Orgies at weekends and unwanted infants can be enslaved or sacrificed to gain favour with the Dark Lord.

I had a great picture for this - Curse the puritan censorbot killjoy :angry:

I've seen the picture.  Can't say I fancy it to be honest.

7447391.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Sending you and Mrs. NV good vibes across the ocean. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Any suggestions for boys names are gratefully received

Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y NurembergVillan. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

Has anyone seen/been to the huge Church of Scientology in Birmingham? I was amazed that crackpot bullcrap was so popular in the UK, especially the midlands, that it could house such a lavish premises. 

It's amazing what paying no tax looks like.

@lapal_fan Darlaston in West Bromwich is where I went for the stones for my front drive. They do slabs as well, and I remember at the time being told they're pretty reasonable. Have a look on their website to see how it compares: www.dbmdiy.com

• Thanks 1

I just heard some awful news i dont know if anyone heard about the stabbing and shooting of a 23 year old in enfield north London early Saturday morning but just heard he was the son of one the medical secretaries I know.

Awful. I don't know what you can say or do to someone in that instance. I never knew her son but when she does come back to work do you send your condolences or just try act normal around her to take her mind off it as she has probably been flooded with so many messages. 

• Sad 4

Â