General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No singles guys in clubs after 10 and guys coming on to women is not aloud either. Not sure if that applies everywhere. She said it's a more  enjoyable vibe than over here and in the clubs it's just more of a fun time instead of people falling about everywhere and trying to fight you.

It can't all be like that otherwise how would drunk people hook up?! 

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Radiohead no doubt had some absolute classics in the 90s, then went in a different direction that I think you either love or hate.  I'm in the hate camp.

Yeah, they totally lost me at Kid A.

not having a proper band or backing songs etc is one of the many things about ed sheeran thats shit

would say the cliched "he shouldnt be there" but then the cynic in me looks at the demographic of that crowd and says they know exactly what they're doing, im sure they put a decent act on the other stage which might eat in to Ed's crowd...boy better know...:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah, they totally lost me at Kid A.

That's funny, Kid A was where I really got into them. Now I consider them one of all time my favorite bands, that album really was Marmite though. 

5 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

A friend on Facebook was trying to sell a Coldplay ticket for £76. I wouldn't pay 76p to watch those guys, christ. £76?!

Prolly a decent show to meet a horny divorcee who fancies men who wear fabric bracelets. It's a low bar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

It's not usually a problem to have at your campsite.  The rule is usually no glass though.

The T+C say no alcohol - is it the same for all festivals?

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Drink it all before you walk in ;) 

Then what will I drink for the other 2 days :P

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

The T+C say no alcohol - is it the same for all festivals?

What festival is it?  It's usually fine to take to campsite but then you aren't allowed to take any into the arena.

Glasto is different as there is no arena.

• Like 1

Â