General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, V01 said:

Beinlich

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I hadn't heard of him either

You can't have Beinlich without Breitkreutz

• Like 4

they're shit, i really dont get them, watched kanye, coldplay and others headlining glastonbury over the years and dont really like them but appreciated the show, seen these a couple of times of the years on tv and dont think they even put a great live show on either

not seen much of it yet, watched royal blood earlier they were brilliant, will hopefully catch liam gallagher and the national tomorrow, after that...i know festivals arent just about the music but its another seemingly poor line up

Just seen a bit of the Kym Marsh sex tape. Had to google her to remember who she is.

Dirty biatch though, pretty good at playing the pink oboe.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Kristofferson was beyond exceptional last night on the glastonbury coverage. 

My missus called me in to the room to watch his set with the recommendation 'you'll like this, he sounds like those Cash CD's you've got from just before he died'.

I would have to say though, of what I watched yesterday, I thought Royal Blood put on a very good show. Possibly the loosest bass guitar strings I've ever seen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Kristofferson was beyond exceptional last night on the glastonbury coverage. 

I'm a big fan of KK, but I thought he was dreadful. Voice totally gone, embarrassing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm a big fan of KK, but I thought he was dreadful. Voice totally gone, embarrassing. 

I loved it for a similar reason. The weakness of his voice, just perfect. 

Just found out my son likes polishing...like is obsessed.  Doing the housework for my wife so it's all nice for her to come back to. Or should I say I was doing the housework.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

53 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I loved it for a similar reason. The weakness of his voice, just perfect. 

Well, I know what you mean. One of my favourites in that genre, John Stewart, had a rich baritone voice, but age and illness reduced it to a weak asthmatic croak - but I still enjoyed his later years. But KK was just the wrong side of the line for me. I also thought that it wasn't helped by having three identically played acoustic guitars and a female singer alongside. He might have benefited from having a small band (bass, drums, piano, steel guitar) to give some variety. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Â