General Chat

Stevo985

There is a guy at work who wipes his nob post piss with bog paper. 

I assume that is what he does as he always goes into the cubicle to piss and then I hear the roll being pulled through the dispenser and then a sound akin to tissue paper on gland. 

Strange man. 

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I assume that is what he does as he always goes into the cubicle to piss and then I hear the roll being pulled through the dispenser and then a sound akin to tissue paper on gland. 

Strange man. 

Weirdly in Holland all urinals have bog paper hanging next to them. I think it's something to do with the chance of smells if you don't wipe and have had a strong coffee for breakfast. Some Dutch guy also told me that they do it to avoid urinary tract infections which occur if you're wet too long.

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Strange man. 

10,006 likes! I hope you didn't miss that milestone?

• Like 1

I could understand it if they were talking about when they were camping and wet wipes hadn't been invented.

As it is, just wait a few minutes for your partner to be finished in the bathroom before going all Bear Grylls on a Tommee Tippee cup.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not long came round from general anaesthetic and feeling like a piece shit. Had a number of dates to pick from to have my ear surgery, so I went with today :) don't miss this feeling one bit.

They've done an excellent job Ruge.

070607STELARC_wideweb__470x230,0.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

10,006 likes! I hope you didn't miss that milestone?

I celebrated with a footlong subway (steak and cheese FTW) and a banana yazoo drink!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I could understand it if they were talking about when they were camping and wet wipes hadn't been invented.

As it is, just wait a few minutes for your partner to be finished in the bathroom before going all Bear Grylls on a Tommee Tippee cup.

Just wipe it on the curtains. Job done. 

• Like 1

Bought my papers this morning, sun and mail per usual. Before I went down to the operating theatre I put them under my chair, but once I'd recovered I noticed one was missing. The sun had gone but the mail was still there. Make of it what you will :detect:

25 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Bought my papers this morning, sun and mail per usual. Before I went down to the operating theatre I put them under my chair, but once I'd recovered I noticed one was missing. The sun had gone but the mail was still there. Make of it what you will :detect:

We were in a hospital last week for the wife's routine arthritis checkup. They only had two papers in the shop - the Sun and Mail. You'd think an NHS hospital would know better. 

(Although, I suppose it could mean that all the Mirrors, Indies and Guardians had sold out, and they were left unwanted). 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We were in a hospital last week for the wife's routine arthritis checkup. They only had two papers in the shop - the Sun and Mail. You'd think an NHS hospital would know better. 

(Although, I suppose it could mean that all the Mirrors, Indies and Guardians had sold out, and they were left unwanted). 

Which one you buy? 

Â