General Chat

Stevo985

In Paris the other day it touched 40.

This feels pleasant, just about right.

Having a BBQ and got my boys paddling pool out and put part of it in the beach tent.

Happy fathers day to those of you! :)  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, V01 said:

I was given this father's day earlier, can't decide if I'm meant to have huge shoulders or massive tits...

20170618_132749.jpg

sleeping!!!

Little shit.

11:00am my two were still in bed so they texted me a happy father's day from upstairs

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, V01 said:

I was given this father's day earlier, can't decide if I'm meant to have huge shoulders or massive tits...

20170618_132749.jpg

sleeping!!!

Little shit.

Quite a quiff as well.

21 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

A matador has been killed during bullfighting in Spain. Is it wrong of me to be happy about that?

It always makes me smile when the hunter gets hunted. The matador will no doubt be leaving a family behind which is a shame, but I just cannot agree with the cruelty of animals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Quite a quiff as well.

I shave my head to hide my ever expanding bald spot, she's never seen me with much hair.

1 hour ago, V01 said:

I shave my head to hide my ever expanding bald spot, she's never seen me with much hair.

Artistic licence. 

4 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I'm on nights at the mo. Its always bloody hot when I'm on sodding nights. I got 4 hours sleep today :(

I used to work nights, I don't think there's anything as miserable as trying to sleep on days like today.

Another birthday approaches this week and i'm edging closer to 40. 

I can remember my Dad's 40th. He just seemed so much more grown up than I am a the same age. 

He was married with a family, loved his job and was settled. Me, i'm the opposite. I still have the mindset of an 21yo, and don't like the fact i'm an adult! I still want to go out, get pissed and try my luck with women who are in their early 20's! Like I'm George Clooney or something! 

When will I ever feel like a grown up?

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Another birthday approaches this week and i'm edging closer to 40. 

I can remember my Dad's 40th. He just seemed so much more grown up than I am a the same age. 

He was married with a family, loved his job and was settled. Me, i'm the opposite. I still have the mindset of an 21yo, and don't like the fact i'm an adult! I still want to go out, get pissed and try my luck with women who are in their early 20's! Like I'm George Clooney or something! 

When will I ever feel like a grown up?

Didn't think you liked going out on the lash all the time? 

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Didn't think you liked going out on the lash all the time? 

Not all the time, but its good to let loose every now and again. 

Just now, Xela said:

Not all the time, but its good to let loose every now and again. 

If I was single and had no kids I'd be out on the piss every weekend still. Not that I'd be enjoying it, but that's what I'd be doing. I hate to think where I would be now without my wife and kids. 

Â