General Chat

Stevo985

I had a bit of me time yesterday whilst the kids were at a party and I discovered if you put a washing peg on the end of it it stops you from getting to the finishing line but you still have the feeling. This peg has been on the side upstairs for a few days and I just thought why not . It's exciting when you try something new.

• Like 1

I think i've worked out my eye problem.

I was always wearing sunglasses, so I was going from my flat to work, without my eyes adjusting to the brightness. Then I was going to a ridiculously bright office and my eyes were just getting battered by light.

I didn't wear my sunglasses yesterday or today and my eyes are fine.

On 9/4/2016 at 09:15, AlwaysAVFC said:

My parents were there last night. It wasn't long ago my dad said he'd never go to a musical. He's now seen Mamma Mia twice, Jersey boys, We will rock you and maybe another.

JohnInman.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I think i've worked out my eye problem.

I was always wearing sunglasses, so I was going from my flat to work, without my eyes adjusting to the brightness. Then I was going to a ridiculously bright office and my eyes were just getting battered by light.

I didn't wear my sunglasses yesterday or today and my eyes are fine.

The price you pay for being cool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I had a bit of me time yesterday whilst the kids were at a party and I discovered if you put a washing peg on the end of it it stops you from getting to the finishing line but you still have the feeling. This peg has been on the side upstairs for a few days and I just thought why not . It's exciting when you try something new.

VA9dqsV.gif

:)

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 09:21, limpid said:

. We are almost identical to the other great apes and we can't talk to them beyond a few hand signals.

I've met rjw63 as well and can confirm it's true

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Zip-line your washing line!

It's 5 minutes since I read Ruge's 'tip' ... that doesn't sound right ... 'solution' ... ehh that's no better.  Anyway, I can't the grimace off my face.

37 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I quite like white middle class people appropriating a black cause :D

insert troll face

Going out there on a runway is dangerous, and black lives matter, so of course it's just some white bellends out there. ;)

I'm pissed off by the police 'negotiating' with them and letting them disrupt the airport all morning. Drag the clearings in the woods away using appropriate force, and tear gas the words removed if they resist. I hope they get a custodial sentence.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BOF said:

It's 5 minutes since I read Ruge's 'tip' ... that doesn't sound right ... 'solution' ... ehh that's no better.  Anyway, I can't the grimace off my face.

Just give it a go. What's to lose? It actually don't hurt.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â