General Chat

Stevo985

Heavy eyelids isn't your eyes per se though.  That to me is more a general tiredness.  Painful eyes though, that ain't good.  Obviously it's eye AIDS which can be caught by sitting right underneath a ceiling ligh.... ahh... right.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hogso said:

There's a few teams around Cov, and one of them - Coventry United (formed during the 'exile' year, and ground share with Coventry Sphinx (one of the better team suffixes, I'm sure you'll agree)) - play Bedworth United in the FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round tomorrow, in what could be the least anticipated derby of all time.

Borrow the ground off the superior-in-every-regard Coventry Sphinx.

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Whatever happened to the ladies of the forum? It's a right old sausage fest at the mo.

The only two I can think of that still post reasonably regularly are Hev and Wendy (Villaninireland).

In the 12 years i've been on here I don't remember there ever being a large female contingent.

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Does anyone else who works daily with computers suffer wth eye fatigue? My eyes feel like they've been held open all of the time. I have two monitors, a light above me and a window behind me. Has anyone had it treated or gone to the doctor's with it?

I started using terminal glasses(don't know the english term). Just glasses to protect from the screen, I had no problem with my vision but tired eyes and headaches. Helped a lot and stupidly I waited to long to get a pair.

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

There was Jenny, ME, Laura, AG too

Ah, Laura and the night of the Brits, lost it and called us all out for the miserable, joyless clearing in the woods we all are. On a forum full of Aston Villa fans, a lot of who are Brummies, what did she expect?

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Ah, Laura and the night of the Brits, lost it and called us all out for the miserable, joyless clearing in the woods we all are. On a forum full of Aston Villa fans, a lot of who are Brummies, what did she expect?

That was awesome.

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don't think I was an active member then, so what happened?

Basically a thread was started about the Brits, and predictably the lovely chaps on VT commented on how terrible most of the artists were, and how awards ceremonies in general are rubbish. She wasn't very happy about all the negativity, so pretty much went on every thread, commenting that she hated what we were talking about, and it was rubbish. She's not been seen in this parish since. 

• Like 1

I think it was more the fact that people weren't amazed any more that she had an iPhone. She got pretty ratty any time anyone suggested it may not be the best thing ever invented ever.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Basically a thread was started about the Brits, and predictably the lovely chaps on VT commented on how terrible most of the artists were, and how awards ceremonies in general are rubbish. She wasn't very happy about all the negativity, so pretty much went on every thread, commenting that she hated what we were talking about, and it was rubbish. She's not been seen in this parish since. 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I think that if anyone has got the right amount of money and offered it, then I'd be willing to sell my left hand little finger. Both for the right price I think. 

I reckon £75,000 for the left one, £200,000 for both.

Â