General Chat

Stevo985

yep, luckily i only have 3 mayby 4 weeks work left until i go to Vegas and get married and then I'm not working till January so I've got time off soon.

I honestly thought I was turning my toes up, a real eye opener.

It's the stress of the marriage what done it mate, call it off for the sake of your bank bala... er Health

• Like 2

Disgusting scenes at the Salford match, a return to the dark ages. I expect the pundits to really go to town on this behaviour that has no place in the modern game.

Scenes following fan attack on a player at about 85 minutea.

• Like 1

Mate of mine has her on his 'list'. That list you give your other half where if any of the list ever turn up on the door step then it's understood that you get to bang with no consequences. And he wasted a spot on her. Disappoint.

Had to google her

even though she is "famous" I still wouldn't give her a second look ... The songs I briefly listened to on YouTube were very meh , presumably she's from X-factor or something ?

Ellie goulding looks like she's had her face stretched in an engineers vice. As stevo says, if she wasn't famous you probably wouldn't look twice. Same goes for ed sheeren, how that moping ginger misery has women hanging off his cock is beyond me.

London VTers - How warm was it last night?

One of the neighbours lost their cat yesterday evening. They called us, he often holes up here.

Went out the back garden in a dressing gown - Kitty didn't show, but after 5 minutes it dawned on me that I could have been sitting down and not been cold.

One of the neighbours lost their cat yesterday evening. They called us, he often holes up here.

Went out the back garden in a dressing gown - Kitty didn't show, but after 5 minutes it dawned on me that I could have been sitting down and not been cold.

I agree it was warm last night. Went to see some fireworks and loads of people were out in T-Shirts. 

I agree it was warm last night. Went to see some fireworks and loads of people were out in T-Shirts. 

Ridiculous how warm it is down here at the moment. I had the windows open all night. 

EDIT: Avoiding name-based confusion, I'm in London not Hanoi. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

presumably she's from X-factor or something ?

Actually isn't.

I actually don't mind some of her music. But the ones I like seem to be the lesser known stuff. And tend to fall into the "chillout" genre.

Example

(probably helps that it's a cover and not her own song. I'm sure VT will hate it.)

(Can't get that to embed. This **** site, man)

Edited by limpid
fixed embed

presumably she's from X-factor or something ? 

Actually isn't.

I actually don't mind some of her music. But the ones I like seem to be the lesser known stuff. And tend to fall into the "chillout" genre.

Example

[url=https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wg1I5kqB1tM?feature=oembed](probably helps that it's a cover and not her own song. I'm sure VT will hate it.)

(Can't get that to embed. This **** site, man)

It embedded.

Â