General Chat

Stevo985

You might remember the guy who social-stalked me. It ended with me having to go to the Police and through this his employers found out about his actions. Anyhoooo, I found out he was sacked for gross misconduct over what he had been doing, it was against their social media policy, not the first issue of somebody complaining and so on. Anyway, a week ago a friend told me he had tweeted at me (my username, I couldn't see as he is blocked) where he threatened to get revenge for getting him sacked (he still can't see it was his actions!)... he then added that he plans to get me sacked from my evening job (I warned my manager who said "Oh him, I see him trolling people on Facebay...". Anyway today he came into work and I saw him sending a message, so I checked twitter and he has sent it to my employees main twiter account saying 'he got me sacked by lying, I don't go to your place because of this'... :rolleyes: followed by a comment that he saw me picking my nose on the shop floor.

Oh joy! Might have to book an appointment with CAB re: a restraining order.

10 minutes ago, DK82 said:

You might remember the guy who social-stalked me. It ended with me having to go to the Police and through this his employers found out about his actions. Anyhoooo, I found out he was sacked for gross misconduct over what he had been doing, it was against their social media policy, not the first issue of somebody complaining and so on. Anyway, a week ago a friend told me he had tweeted at me (my username, I couldn't see as he is blocked) where he threatened to get revenge for getting him sacked (he still can't see it was his actions!)... he then added that he plans to get me sacked from my evening job (I warned my manager who said "Oh him, I see him trolling people on Facebay...". Anyway today he came into work and I saw him sending a message, so I checked twitter and he has sent it to my employees main twiter account saying 'he got me sacked by lying, I don't go to your place because of this'... :rolleyes: followed by a comment that he saw me picking my nose on the shop floor.

Oh joy! Might have to book an appointment with CAB re: a restraining order.

WTF man, how old is this guy

I still don't really understand what went on with all that. I read your blog about it and still couldn't get my head around what he had a problem with and why he was so annoyed by you (wrongly, obviously)

Â