General Chat

Stevo985

Oh add Dylan Moran, and Daniel Kitson to my list.

Kitson is simply awesome. I used to be really into comedy but he's about the only person currently that I'd go out of my way to see. 

I was lucky enough to see him do a show in Durham a few years back. Amazing, as you'd expect. Not actually telling jokes, but a story that was just brilliant.

Down at comic con in London selling a bit of merchandise for a mate, just popped over to the bar opposite the hotel (outside excel) utter madness, cosplayed up to the eyeballs, could have worn waders it's that deep...

Did you say before it was Metal Gear merch? Please steal me some.

Down at comic con in London selling a bit of merchandise for a mate, just popped over to the bar opposite the hotel (outside excel) utter madness, cosplayed up to the eyeballs, could have worn waders it's that deep...

You know the drill. Pics or...

PES at uni was like a religion.

Everybody played it. Pretty much every male I knew. Even the ones that didn't like football.

It was PES 3, 4 and 5 when I was there.

Same here, the PS2 goden age.  FIFA wasn't even considered a thing.

We also had 24/7 hardcore title in our house (9 of us).  You had to get someone to act as a ref and count the three on the defending champion and the title was yours.  We bought a replica belt.

Haha. We did this too, but we didn't have a belt, we did have a YouTube channel though. There was only 4 of us though. I went undefeated for a month, but got sick of being choke slammed every time I started cooking pepperami instant noodles or something of the like.

I also gave myself food poisoning at uni, which was an experience I would never have had at home. Didn't shit solid for a month. Happy days.

• Like 1

Bored to tears. Tried to organise a beer with a various people but they're all busy with family stuff, kids, etc (fair enough)

I need to find some younger mates with no commitments! 

• Like 1

Bored to tears. Tried to organise a beer with a various people but they're all busy with family stuff, kids, etc (fair enough)

I need to find some younger mates with no commitments! 

stop beating about the bush and just ask me to be your mate.

Â