General Chat

Stevo985

My mortal enemy has just parked outside my flat, he's obviously gone to the Indian down my road.  I'm very tempted to go all ASBO on his bonnet.

Why is he?

It basically involves a female and me being a sore loser.  Plus he's just jaw-volleyable in general, and looks like a Moomin on steroids.  So I'm just sitting in the dark waiting to wave my fist at him as he walks past my window.

• Like 2

i have it so rarely now I allow myself to splash out on a proper fillet. rare / medium rare depending on how much blood I fancy, no sauces really, but with chunky chips and a good portion of veg - nothing fancy but a good mix of orange and green in there too. Went off sauce after bad experiences with a peppercorn one and a stiltoncheese sauce - so fecking overpowering - ruined my sense of meat

Are we supposed to go for checkups at doctors to check if everything is ok? how often? Only if after a certain age?

last time I went to the doc was about three years ago. He told me I had to book an appointment for a general checkup and made it very clear that at some point during this checkup there would be a finger up my bum hole (and not my finger!). Somehow I've still not quite got round to booking that appointment just yet.

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

The amount of times I go to the doctors seemingly on deaths door only to be told there's nothing wrong with me of there's nothing they can do I'll be **** if I'm going for a general check up

Last time was bronchitis, coughing blood, yeah nothing they can do...

Are we supposed to go for checkups at doctors to check if everything is ok? how often? Only if after a certain age?

last time I went to the doc was about three years ago. He told me I had to book an appointment for a general checkup and made it very clear that at some point during this checkup there would be a finger up my bum hole (and not my finger!). Somehow I've still not quite got round to booking that appointment just yet.

just relax its only a finger.

A finger, I'm sure I could cope with. That particular finger, not so sure. Rather unpleasant GP who was unnecessarily keen to bring up the subject with me. He might have broached the subject but he will not breach my ring. 

• Like 1

A finger, I'm sure I could cope with. That particular finger, not so sure. Rather unpleasant GP who was unnecessarily keen to bring up the subject with me. He might have broached the subject but he will not breach my ring. 

before you know it he'll have his whole hand up there. start calling you orville.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BillyShears said:

West Texan I am looking after: "Who is your President in England?"

Me: "David Cameron."

West Texan: "Oh, you don't have the same President as us then?"

Me: "No ma'am."

Seriously? 

Â