General Chat

Stevo985

Paid my Student loan off last year

rlqkd4h421fpwkkf64t9.gif

Likewise. Me and the Mrs went out that night to celebrate. Great day.

Actually, mine was even better.

I'd overpaid so got a few hundred quid back :D

• Like 1

I always wish I'd done the whole living away thing and gone to Uni, I might not have turned out such a loner! Mind you, I was thick as pig shit though so had to get a job photocopying for a surveying firm when I was 18!

Had a guy go pretty much all out to buy my car only to back out at the last second.

Not too happy to be honest :(

Anyone know anybody who needs a cheap car? First time buyer? Just passed their test?

Anyone? :(

Hair transplant next year then ;):P

6 or 7 years ago I'd have seriously considered that suggestion.

I'm over it these days.

same here. i dont even shave it that often either, where as when i first started losing it i used to shave my head every two weeks so you could not notice.

If the confession thread was still open, tonight I'd be posting 'I don't think the Back to the Future films are that good.'

BTTF was great when I was kid, but it's not aged all that well in my opinion. It's certainly not a film I can watch again and again, no matter how many times ITV4 want to show it. The sequels are both pretty shit. I actually hated the second one, and I didn't even watch the third one until years later.  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

If the confession thread was still open, tonight I'd be posting 'I don't think the Back to the Future films are that good.'

BTTF was great when I was kid, but it's not aged all that well in my opinion. It's certainly not a film I can watch again and again, no matter how many times ITV4 want to show it. The squeals are both pretty shit. I actually hated the second one, and I didn't even watch the third one until years later.  

BTTF was great when I was kid, but it's not aged all that well in my opinion. It's certainly not a film I can watch again and again, no matter how many times ITV4 want to show it. The squeals are both pretty shit. I actually hated the second one, and I didn't even watch the third one until years later.  

Where's DDID when you need him?

• Like 1

Where's DDID when you need him?

It appears I did a DP. 

Whos everyones favourite stand up comedian? trying to find some new dvds to watch. Ive watched stewert lee, sean lock, jimmy car, jim jefferies, ricky gervais, frankie boyle over 3x. Cant watch them again.

Edited by gharperr

Whos everyones favourite stand up comedian? trying to find some new dvds to watch. Ive watched stewert lee, sean lock, jimmy car, jim jefferies, ricky gervais, frankie boyle over 3x. Cant watch them again.

Off the top of my head, Frank Skinner, Louis CK, Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, There's loads of full shows on You Tube. You can pretty much watch shows from any comedian you want. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Â