General Chat

Stevo985

That's good enough for me! Cheers, Brolof Mellberg.

You+da+man+OP+_d9a44f1255129fe7bfaf146abaa7f90e.gif

FYI I would advise buying online to get the best price or maybe find a closing down Comet . If you want an integrated you'll need to get a 450 mm kitchen door from whoever supplied your kitchen, if not a stand alone is fine . They are all pretty much the same so you'll just be paying for the style really . I wouldn't rate any as being far superior but will say that you should avoid Beko.

That is all .

• Like 1

I'm in a kind of strange mood today, I feel quite happy, I've been sat at work since 8am and have been left t my own devices all day, been able to listen to music non stop and its been **** great man

I've had the lot, stone roses, the sensational Alex Harvey band, Townes van zandt, the faces, the stones, the drive by truckers, Shooter Jennings, Guy Clarke etc etc etc

Its been **** awesome but the only thing is that it is really making me want to have a good **** drink when I get home and I am getting really aggravated if someone does need to speak to me and interrupt me (usually at the best point) from my music.

I'm not snapping at anyone but I just wish they would fook off and not bother me even if it is just asking me a simple question even though I am in a **** belting mood.

I get home today and I swear to McGrath my Beko fridge makes a noise I've never heard before. Like it let an enormous and thoroughly refreshing fart. I blame Brumerican if I die of ozone poisoning.

I get home today and I swear to McGrath my Beko fridge makes a noise I've never heard before. Like it let an enormous and thoroughly refreshing fart. I blame Brumerican if I die of ozone poisoning.

I think only Felix Bumgardener would be at risk of ozone poisoning . !!

With a Beko fridge it's the being burned to death in your sleep that gets you !

They were responsible for at least 20 fires since 2008 in London alone !

If your fridge was made between 2000 and 2006 then you really should look into it a bit more . There is a reason why their gear is so cheap .

Edited by Brumerican

I used to work for comet way back. Both my parents used to work for Currys, my dad at a fairly senior level.

Seriously man, Beko goods are the pits. Unless they've done a Skoda and cleaned up their act, though it doesn't sound like it.

I made my ex throw her Beko fridge away, wouldn't sleep in the house with it!

If your fridge was made between 2000 and 2006 then you really should look into it a bit more .

Ooh, sorry in advance *cough*. Here goes ...

I look into my fridge at least three times a day.

Â