General Chat

Stevo985

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

She doesn't even look like the same person anymore. 

Seemingly she went to a surgeon and pointed to "The Sharon Osborne" in the book. 

• Like 1

Woke up feeling like I’d smoked a thousand cigarettes. Took a covid test as had one knocking about out of intrigue more than anything and what do you know Ive got it again. What do people actually do these days if you’ve got it??

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Woke up feeling like I’d smoked a thousand cigarettes. Took a covid test as had one knocking about out of intrigue more than anything and what do you know Ive got it again. What do people actually do these days if you’ve got it??

Sorry to hear that.  Basically stay in and try not to interact with others.  Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids too.  If work try to force you in then tell them to do one.  

I hope you're clear of it soon. 

3 minutes ago, trekka said:

Sorry to hear that.  Basically stay in and try not to interact with others.  Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids too.  If work try to force you in then tell them to do one.  

I hope you're clear of it soon. 

Cheers. I’m lucky with work actually. They’ve gone from “you can work from home 2 days a week” to “please work from home as much as you can because we really CBA expanding the office”

46 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Had a night out for the 15 year old nephew's birthday this week and we all went out to Cardiff's very own board game cafe/bar Chance and Counters.

Great stuff, nice and friendly staff and a good way to while away a few hours with a beer and a burger which were alright.

There's one in the custard factory which is good fun. Generally have a good selection of beer as well. 

• Like 2

I have an Amazon business (this isn’t a brag. Money wise, I’m down 😁), and have asked for 800+ of my stock back from them. Each item is around the size of an iPad.

In the last week I’ve received boxes of random amounts of stock… 7, 13, 20, 28… On Thursday they put 5 huge boxes outside our front door, blocking us in (door opens outwards). Yesterday a box of ONE came. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Even though they still have around another 300 left to send us. Bonkers

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I have an Amazon business (this isn’t a brag. Money wise, I’m down 😁), and have asked for 800+ of my stock back from them. Each item is around the size of an iPad.

In the last week I’ve received boxes of random amounts of stock… 7, 13, 20, 28… On Thursday they put 5 huge boxes outside our front door, blocking us in (door opens outwards). Yesterday a box of ONE came. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Even though they still have around another 300 left to send us. Bonkers

I had some ideas for a little sideline to sell on Amazon but their fees just make it impossible to make any money. That’s before thinking about returns and scammers.

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

I had some ideas for a little sideline to sell on Amazon but their fees just make it impossible to make any money. That’s before thinking about returns and scammers.

Yeah, it definitely feels like unless you have a product you can sell for a hefty profit then Amazon’s fees are becoming a bit extortionate. Not to mention, most products probably get lost in extremely saturated markets. Also, Amazon’s Seller website is SO complicated. There are tabs upon tabs upon tabs. It’s almost like they overcomplicate it to trip people up and hide fees 🕵🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

And if you do discover a profitable little niche and make a viable business out of it, it's just a race for what happens first, Amazon themselves ripping you off and bullying their way in with an Amazon Basics version, or your category being taken over by such reputable companies as QEDWGI and OMAUFGJ, who you might not have heard of, but who will quickly have thousands of too-good to be true reviews and shoot to the top of the results.

• Like 3

Â