General Chat

Stevo985

21 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

What you going on about, your making no sense. 😂

I can’t keep overlooking the amount of times you write your instead of you’re 😣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

The thought of getting Alzheimers scares the shit out of me.  :(

I shouldn't worry about it. You won't know what the **** going on. 

It's time they beat this though. There must be some way. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can’t keep overlooking the amount of times you write your instead of you’re 😣

Okaaay Mr Genie!

I don come on nere for a spellin test, most is on mi mobil phoone, get with the times geeze! 😆

• Haha 2

Our  neighbour 3 doors down keeps coming out and knocking on our neighbours door. House is currently empty. You can see why as they're all semi detached so it's the same shape and looks the same. 

You have to go out and shepherd him back to his own house but he insists he lives next door and moans why his wife won't open the door. 

On 30/01/2024 at 19:43, Sid4ever said:

Wait, what your lad is 2 already, I know it probably doesn’t feel like it to you and ISDKWTCH but for me it seems like yesterday you said you were going to be a Dad.  What have I done in those years, maybe one for the getting old thread.

I know, it's **** mad. Believe me it feels like yesterday for us as well!

I'm amazed they haven't caught this scumbag who attacked the woman and kids with acid. Sounds like the kids are not as bad as first thought thank God. 

He must be in agony and easily identifiable with the wounds to his own face.   I'm wondering if he's topped himself somewhere. 

This acid attack thing is just evil. It's meant to not just cause immense physical pain but to actually destroy you psychologically. It's a truly evil and vicious act. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm amazed they haven't caught this scumbag who attacked the woman and kids with acid. Sounds like the kids are not as bad as first thought thank God. 

He must be in agony and easily identifiable with the wounds to his own face.   I'm wondering if he's topped himself somewhere. 

This acid attack thing is just evil. It's meant to not just cause immense physical pain but to actually destroy you psychologically. It's a truly evil and very act. 

Hopefully.

Without going all Daily Mail, there will be a lot of anger that he was still in the country to commit this crime, and others. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Hopefully.

Without going all Daily Mail, there will be a lot of anger that he was still in the country to commit this crime, and others. 

The kind of injuries he had, if untreated, could kill him. Would be tragic. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

The kind of injuries he had, if untreated, could kill him. Would be tragic. 

Yeah. A nice bit of gangrene in the eye would be a big shame. 

• Like 1

It’s pretty incredible he was in central London when he committed this crime in the middle of the street, has such an identifiable injury and has still managed to evade the authorities.

As alluded to, I wouldn’t be surprisdd if he is found dead somewhere. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s pretty incredible he was in central London when he committed this crime in the middle of the street, has such an identifiable injury and has still managed to evade the authorities.

As alluded to, I wouldn’t be surprisdd if he is found dead somewhere. 

They've searched his brothers home who lives in London so I guess he could be hidden somewhere by his brother or friends. 

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This acid attack thing is just evil. It's meant to not just cause immense physical pain but to actually destroy you psychologically. It's a truly evil and very act. 

A great selection for the game "do you know what the definition of "slack" is?".

Not quite as bad as slicing your nut sack on a razor blade and being put in a vat of lemonade, but still.. 

Uncomfortable.

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Again not going Daily Mail, but your right, this story definitely ticks alot of boxes to back up the stop the boats headline.

Even the Guardian seems to be going a bit Daily Mail over this one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Even the Guardian seems to be going a bit Daily Mail over this one. 

To describe it as going a bit daily mail suggests it's over the top or an outrageous right wing view to think we shouldn't be deporting and refusing asylum to convicted criminals.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Â