General Chat

Stevo985

6 minutes ago, limpid said:

Petrol doesn't burn. You/d have to let it evaporate a bit before you try.

Hence "near" each container 😉

• Haha 1

Don't think I've ever seen page 1 of off topic so stacked with threads I've little interest in contributing to. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Don't think I've ever seen page 1 of off topic so stacked with threads I've little interest in contributing to. 

Off topic does seem a bit quiet this month. Might be down to it being the transfer window, but not much is happening there from what I can see. 

So, today I came very close to having a live moose land on the roof of my moving car in the middle of Oslo. 

• Shocked 1

On 25/01/2024 at 08:16, sidcow said:

Coffee, Oasis, Political temperature, US politics, Darts, Cricket and Eurovision

It's like the boring thread has expanded into an entire forum

• Haha 1

On 27/01/2024 at 16:03, El Zen said:

So, today I came very close to having a live moose land on the roof of my moving car in the middle of Oslo. 

Was it parachuting? 

On 27/01/2024 at 08:03, El Zen said:

Whereabouts?   Sentrum?

Two young lads today once again the victims of knife crime. One can only imagine and despair at the heartbreak of the parents. I honestly believe any shop keepers responsible for selling these dreadful weapons to children should be jailed, it's nothing short of conspiracy to murder. Parents must constantly having their fingers crossed, lest that dreadful knock at your door.

Edited by sheepyvillian

27 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Two young lads today once again the victims of knife crime. One can only imagine and despair at the heartbreak of the parents. I honestly believe any shop keepers responsible for selling these dreadful weapons to children should be jailed, it's nothing short of conspiracy to murder. Parents must be constantly having their fingers crossed, lest that dreadful knock at your door.

It wasn’t children that appear to be the perpetrators. Two in their 20s and another man in his 40s

Just now, bickster said:

It wasn’t children that appear to be the perpetrators. Two in their 20s and another man in his 40s

That may well be the case, but let's not forget two 15yr olds were arrested for the murder of the young lad in Bham City Centre, so there's definitely a big problem with young kids and knife crime. It's just unbelievable that these kids are so easily able to get hold of such dreadful weapons. I mean, those Rambo knives, the mind just boggles. 

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That may well be the case, but let's not forget two 15yr olds were arrested for the murder of the young lad in Bham City Centre, so there's definitely a big problem with young kids and knife crime. It's just unbelievable that these kids are so easily able to get hold of such dreadful weapons. I mean, those Rambo knives, the mind just boggles. 

Want me to go into The kitchen and see how many potentially lethal weapons are in the draw? I reckon it’s at least in the 20s, you ban one type of knife, they'll just use another type.

I just don’t fancy eating my steak with a spoon.

Banning knives is just another headline, in practice it means absolutely nothing

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

I just don’t fancy eating my steak with a spoon.

Done it before in a restaurant. 

7/10 as the meat was pre cut. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

Bit of geography based trivia

IMG-4087.jpg

Any guess on the blanked out words?

Clue: Its not directly to do with guns

Would suck off Donald Trump if given half a chance? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

Bit of geography based trivia

IMG-4087.jpg

Any guess on the blanked out words?

Clue: Its not directly to do with guns

Not really to do with guns at all.

Â