General Chat

Stevo985

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

I nearly had it at the pub last night (White Horse in Curdworth -you ever been? Nice place). Chose the pesto encrusted salmon and spring onion mash instead. It was very good! 

57d18ccfe10c1b8b72567321c7cbcaff.jpg

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Xela said:

I nearly had it at the pub last night (White Horse in Curdworth -you ever been? Nice place). Chose the pesto encrusted salmon and spring onion mash instead. It was very good! 

Not been in there, but been in the bee hive several times (although not for a while).

19 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pretty much the point I'm making.

I know people on the left who pretty much call anyone who disagrees with them a gammon but get upset at being called a snowflake. I've seen people on the right who call everyone who disagrees with them snowflakes, SJWs etc but get offended by being called a gammon.

These 'insults' on both sides, are highly amusing and ridiculously childish.

‘Ok Boomer’ is a more recent one that I’ve seen. Used by ‘progressive’ younger posters to be patronising to an older conservative poster. 

Just delete twitter.  That's what I did, and I haven't seen or heard those **** stupid phrases since I deleted it. 

If people in "real life" are using it, then just stop them breathing until they're brain dead to INCREASE their usefulness.  words removed. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Some of you may, or may not know, I've been on the keto diet. I've lost 36kg to date. 

Right, anyway I'm in an Airbnb in Prague right now and for a few nights I couldn't sleep right. I always felt there was something digging into my side. So, every few hours I'm twatting the mattress to get rid of these inconvenience. 

Turns out. I have a rib cage. I've not had a ribcage since 2003. My ribcage ladies and gentlemen .

Wowsers that’s impressive 

fit diet GIF

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Some of you may, or may not know, I've been on the keto diet. I've lost 36kg to date. 

Right, anyway I'm in an Airbnb in Prague right now and for a few nights I couldn't sleep right. I always felt there was something digging into my side. So, every few hours I'm twatting the mattress to get rid of these inconvenience. 

Turns out. I have a rib cage. I've not had a ribcage since 2003. My ribcage ladies and gentlemen .

Wow, incredible. What weight were you initially?

14 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I was touching 22 stone in January 2019 but I have been bigger. When I left university I had a 50" waist and ordering jeans off Jacamo. I'm around a 38 waist now, and on top of the obvious health benefits I've discovered my penis.

Reminds me , I met a woman in Hua Hin once and I discovered her penis 

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I was touching 22 stone in January 2019 but I have been bigger. When I left university I had a 50" waist and ordering jeans off Jacamo. I'm around a 38 waist now, and on top of the obvious health benefits I've discovered my penis.

Pics...

58 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Pics or GTF....oh, hang on a sec 😳

2 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Buy some good clothes 

Will piss you right off if you start to creep back up 

• Like 1

So was in a car accident on Friday, not my fault. Everyone is ok. My trailer took all the impact.... Short story is, I'm gonna lose income & there are costs the insurer won't pay for and I'll only be getting half of what a replacement trailer is worth. Because my beautiful and reliable trailer is 25 years old it's worth not much. My argument for how much it's worth to me fell on deaf ears.

I was not at fault yet I'm being severely punished! Gotta love this gig called life!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I backed my car into a parked VW. A white VW covered in snow. I reversed with velocity and slammed right into the car. Couldn't see it at all. That horrible thud sound is horrible. No damage to my vehicle, minor damage to his grill, that chintzy plastic stuff. He'll need it replaced. I left a note with my contact info. I suppose I'll see a slight hike in my insurance premium. The guy is being cool about it. Life in a northern town.

Edited by maqroll

Â