Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

A quick google search has revealed this GlastonSpur gem

Clicky

The best part is the 'Milner does not have more experience than Lennon (who plays for the England senior team by the way, whilst Milner does not) and Lennon is better. Most managers would take Lennon over Milner anyday.'

I'm not sure why this surprises you. Lennon is the best winger in the Prem, bar none.

Interesting how a winger with no end product is the best in the prem.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicky

The best part is the 'Milner does not have more experience than Lennon (who plays for the England senior team by the way, whilst Milner does not) and Lennon is better. Most managers would take Lennon over Milner anyday.'

I'm not sure why this surprises you. Lennon is the best winger in the Prem, bar none.

Interesting how a winger with no end product is the best in the prem.

:lol::lol::lol: **** hell, the delusion is ridiculous.

Clicky

How many times has he been in the Team of the Year? There's a certain winger at Villa, with not much of an age difference to the 'best winger in the league', who's made it twice in a row. I believe he is currently the Young Player of the Year too, beating out Lennon no less.

Clicky

How many times has he been in the Team of the Year? There's a certain winger at Villa, with not much of an age difference to the 'best winger in the league', who's made it twice in a row. I believe he is currently the Young Player of the Year too, beating out Lennon no less.

Does he play for Spurs? No, exactly. He is obviously shit then. All of the other players that voted for him must just be jealous of all the Spurs players.

Does this thread just get linked at Spurs forums so we can have a never ending succession of new Spurs poster vs the same twenty people who hate Spurs for no other reason than the fact that we played Harry Redknapp's Pompey the day after Panorama?

Seriously, if I were a mod this thread would be so locked. It's not just depressing, its embarrassing to think it is on a website I post on.

I understand what your saying Rev, but i dont think many of our posters go bigging ourselfs up on other message boards and then going missing when things get tough.

And i think all these people hated spurs before Arry took over, its just magnified the dislike of the club.

I'd like Lennon, I recon he's pretty good, not better than anything we already have mind. Redknapp is doing well and Spurs shaping up to be one of our main rivals in the league. I'm not surprised, for all his faults I think Redknapp's one of the better managers in the league.

That said, I better get out of here before I get roasted, this clearly aint the place for rational grown up discussion. I'll let you kids get on with the playground squabble and make for the exit.

Does this thread just get linked at Spurs forums so we can have a never ending succession of new Spurs poster vs the same twenty people who hate Spurs for no other reason than the fact that we played Harry Redknapp's Pompey the day after Panorama?

Seriously, if I were a mod this thread would be so locked. It's not just depressing, its embarrassing to think it is on a website I post on.

I hate Spurs. I don't actually mind Redknapp that much.

I think I've hated them since a clearing in the woods at school thought spurs would win the league when they signed Chris Armstrong.

They've done nothing since to change my opinion but, begrudgingly, I admit that their supporters are good company when not in a delusional mode

So you don't want us on your forum but think it's ok to come on ours? You'll have to run that one by me again.

Try improving your readings skiills: I haven't said I don't want any Villa fans on my forum.

Instead I said that the policy of the forum is to restrict it to Spurs fans. I don't make the policy.

There are other Spurs forums that do allow on other fans. Seek them out if you wish.

So you choose to go on a Spurs forum which doesn't allow away fans. Which is your choice. You could choose to go on a forum that does allow them. But you don't, you like to avoid fans of other teams coming on to wind you up, yet you do it elsewhere...

So you don't want us on your forum but think it's ok to come on ours? You'll have to run that one by me again.

Try improving your readings skiills: I haven't said I don't want any Villa fans on my forum.

Instead I said that the policy of the forum is to restrict it to Spurs fans. I don't make the policy.

There are other Spurs forums that do allow on other fans. Seek them out if you wish.

So you choose to go on a Spurs forum which doesn't allow away fans. Which is your choice. You could choose to go on a forum that does allow them. But you don't, you like to avoid fans of other teams coming on to wind you up, yet you do it elsewhere...

probably because he's a Barclays Banker

So you choose to go on a Spurs forum which doesn't allow away fans. Which is your choice. You could choose to go on a forum that does allow them. But you don't, you like to avoid fans of other teams coming on to wind you up, yet you do it elsewhere.

The cost of the server that would be able to cope with the traffic, with the amount of wind ups they would get, would be astronomical.....IMO :winkold:

I don't care what spurs fans do with their forums. As long as they don't go spouting about their wonderful ITK crap from pathetic sources. Its not hard become a member of COYS and it is a big let down when your there. I was a member for a couple of weeks before Glaston reported me for being a villa fan and got me banned, fairly hypocritical I thought, especially as joined in debate about Spurs players instead of provoking others and trying to claim that Villa were amazing.

This was the email I got:

Someone from an Aston Villa site told the COYS moderating team that you are a villa fan who posts on a Villa board using the name 'largelugs'. Seems that they were embarrased that a Villa fan could be so pathetic as to pretend to be a Spurs fan and they provided some examples of posts there, one of which shows 'largelugs' bragging about being a member of COYS. Hard to believe anyone, even a Villa fan, can have such an insignificant life as to need to do that. In fact, the info from Villa Talk provided email and username details on several others who had decided to do the same thing.

As a result your account, like the others that the tipoffs helped unmask, has been terminated. If you attempt to re-join COYS we will be compelled to send your IP and email details to the authorities. They probably won't do anything about it, but at least they will have your data on file.

Let them carry on their own little secret society!

Â