Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... just notcied that too. "This topic does not exist" - strange...

As for their new stadium... meh - it just looks like a replica of The Emirates so obviously no original thought has gone into the planning. I doubt Spurs would be able to fill their new stadium for every home game too.

It's nice.

more worryingly for us (and you AG) it's big and it'll generate lots and lots of hospitality income.

Bugger.

Damn rich Spurs fans :cry:

Cockneys ayit? What can you do..

im sick of these **** bowl stadium's,dont get me wrong this one looks nice and all,but for me i hate sitting in them..for the simple reason that there is never one main stand like the Holte Kop etc,i think the stadium that liverpoo where going to build was the best idea i have seen so far..

im sick of these **** bowl stadium's,dont get me wrong this one looks nice and all,but for me i hate sitting in them..for the simple reason that there is never one main stand like the Holte Kop etc,i think the stadium that liverpoo where going to build was the best idea i have seen so far..

The only thing I like bout the new Everton stadium plans are that it's not like every new stadium...

One thing they got right :x

The only thing I like bout the new Everton stadium plans are that it's not like every new stadium...

where is the funds coming from for that??..

Everton are getting a new ground? 'Bout time they moved out of that dump. :lol:

Maybe, maybe not. We applied for planning permission in Jan 08 but it had to go to the government cos theres huge controversy and opposition to it, and the decision is expected in like a month. Heard rumours its to be rejected, heard rumours its to be accepted, so noone knows!

I can;t believe you didn't know :lol: There's been huge controversy around it.

where is the funds coming from for that??..

Tesco and other partners/Selling of Goodison/Selling of Old Training Ground/Selling the naming of the Ground/Kirkby Redevelopment and Council type thing - supposedly.

Noone knows really though :?

Â