Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a result your account, like the others that the tipoffs helped unmask, has been terminated. If you attempt to re-join COYS we will be compelled to send your IP and email details to the authorities. They probably won't do anything about it, but at least they will have your data on file.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!! delusional grandeurs what authorities do they think will care a ****.

I don't care what spurs fans do with their forums. As long as they don't go spouting about their wonderful ITK crap from pathetic sources. Its not hard become a member of COYS and it is a big let down when your there. I was a member for a couple of weeks before Glaston reported me for being a villa fan and got me banned, fairly hypocritical I thought, especially as joined in debate about Spurs players instead of provoking others and trying to claim that Villa were amazing.

This was the email I got:

Someone from an Aston Villa site told the COYS moderating team that you are a villa fan who posts on a Villa board using the name 'largelugs'. Seems that they were embarrased that a Villa fan could be so pathetic as to pretend to be a Spurs fan and they provided some examples of posts there, one of which shows 'largelugs' bragging about being a member of COYS. Hard to believe anyone, even a Villa fan, can have such an insignificant life as to need to do that. In fact, the info from Villa Talk provided email and username details on several others who had decided to do the same thing.

As a result your account, like the others that the tipoffs helped unmask, has been terminated. If you attempt to re-join COYS we will be compelled to send your IP and email details to the authorities. They probably won't do anything about it, but at least they will have your data on file.

Let them carry on their own little secret society!

Talk about crazy.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!! delusional grandeurs what authorities do they think will care a ****.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Sad bunch of words removed :lol:

I don't care what spurs fans do with their forums. As long as they don't go spouting about their wonderful ITK crap from pathetic sources. Its not hard become a member of COYS and it is a big let down when your there. I was a member for a couple of weeks before Glaston reported me for being a villa fan and got me banned, fairly hypocritical I thought, especially as joined in debate about Spurs players instead of provoking others and trying to claim that Villa were amazing.

Someone from an Aston Villa site told the COYS moderating team that you are a villa fan who posts on a Villa board using the name 'largelugs'. Seems that they were embarrased that a Villa fan could be so pathetic as to pretend to be a Spurs fan and they provided some examples of posts there, one of which shows 'largelugs' bragging about being a member of COYS. Hard to believe anyone, even a Villa fan, can have such an insignificant life as to need to do that. In fact, the info from Villa Talk provided email and username details on several others who had decided to do the same thing.

Wow.

handjob.gif

I'm on COYS, my second account after I got banned for being Villa, its fantastic being a negative Spurs fan and seeing them whine like little kids

"We are worthy of 4th, we are huge" they cry LMFAO!

And no I will not tell you my username ;-)

I'm on COYS, my second account after I got banned for being Villa, its fantastic being a negative Spurs fan and seeing them whine like little kids

"We are worthy of 4th, we are huge" they cry LMFAO!

And no I will not tell you my username ;-)

Im in not that hard to join.

Must be like the stonecutters only Spuds allowed

Read one thread only about Villa titled

Villa Unsportsmanship

Anyone else agree? Hull goalie came right out and headed the ball out of play, steve sidwell who was warming up grabbed the ball and gave it very quickly to the villa player before the goalie

could get back and they just launched the ball

into the net. Probably legal but nothing sporting about it whatsoever.

...that's one of the funniest, most pathetic things I've ever read. It's up there with the TV Licensing threat letters. COYS must be filled with delusional bastards.

Then again it is Spurs fans uninhibited, figures...

So just a point between us and Spurs.... who would have thought it I think we are doing rather well considering they have the best players in the world.

WHo said that, was Glaston silly enough to say they had the best players in the world?

You're all silly, you don't see the masterplan. They wanted to draw this game (which is why Defoe purposely missed the penalty) so they could win the league with the greatest catch-up of all-time. They want much smaller clubs like United, Chelsea and Arsenal to feel like they have a chance, only to snatch it away at the end. Spurs are just too big a club, so huge that the World in fact revolves around them.

You're all silly, you don't see the masterplan. They wanted to draw this game (which is why Defoe purposely missed the penalty) so they could win the league with the greatest catch-up of all-time. They want much smaller clubs like United, Chelsea and Arsenal to feel like they have a chance, only to snatch it away at the end. Spurs are just too big a club, so huge that the World in fact revolves around them.

Duh, I figured this out ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ago.

On a side-note if you go onto the forums of "glory-glory" (ironic name, I know) you will gladly see it's gone into meltdown RAWK style. The amount of abuse candleface is getting is just hilarious.

Â