Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Actually Glaston, I make it 7 first-team regulars who played for Spurzzz on Tuesday.

Lennon

Keane

Defoe

Gomes

Bassong

Dawson

Palacios

You know not of which you speak: King and Woodgate are the first-choice CBs. Your list of 7 is reduced to 5.

.. The super exclusive, secret COYS forum where you have to PERSONALLY know another member won't let me in ...

Ah, shame ... you could always send a complaining letter to your MP.

Or failing that, join MI5 and then infiltrate the forum using some newly learned, super exclusive, secret methods.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Glaston, I make it 7 first-team regulars who played for Spurzzz on Tuesday.

Lennon

Keane

Defoe

Gomes

Bassong

Dawson

Palacios

You know not of which you speak: King and Woodgate are the first-choice CBs. Your list of 7 is reduced to 5.

.. The super exclusive, secret COYS forum where you have to PERSONALLY know another member won't let me in ...

Or failing that, join MI5 and then infiltrate the forum using some newly learned, super exclusive, secret methods.

Or just hack it with some simple form posting techniques - bypass all the validation.

I love how you say well done Glasto but then feel the need to emphasise how easy our tie was and how easy the semi final will be!

How are those grapes? Because they look sour to me...

... So what? How many of United's first team started last night? Vidic & Berbatov are the only two really, don't try and say Park and Anderson are regulars. So regardless of if your average age was lower (I'm not going to check that) I fail to see what your point is?

Your weakened first team lost to their reserve side.

I've already said that Spurs deserved to lose.

However, what I've said about the line-up and average age of the Spurs team remains correct.

Yes, United also played a weakened team (more weakened than that of Spurs in relation to first choice XIs). But Park and Anderson are in their first team squad, as is Neville, as is Brown, as is their GK, as is Carrick (who came on later), and as were all of the players they fielded.

They may not have been all first XI regulars, but they are in United first team squad - not United's reserve team, since that team plays in the Reserves League.

Lennon

Keane

Defoe

Gomes

Bassong

Dawson

Palacios

Except King and Woodgate are never fit so can't play together...

Hey Glaston! Can you be my COYSer so you can vouch me in as a member - I really want to know why COYS is so secret!

However, what I've said about the line-up and average age of the Spurs team remains correct.

And as I've already said, so what? You manager picked the side and you lost, as you seem to think you deserved to so I don't know why your bothering to tell us "ah but our team was younger" you sound like Arsene Wenger.

Yes, United also played a weakened team (more weakened than that of Spurs in relation to first choice XIs). But Park and Anderson are in their first team squad, as is Neville, as is Brown, as is their GK, as is Carrick (who came on later), and as were all of the players they fielded.

Ah so now we aren't talking about first team players we are talking about 1st team squads. Well I'd say everyone who played for you last night are in your first team squad. So your point is???????

They may not have been all first XI regulars, but they are in United first team squad - not United's reserve team, since that team plays in the Reserves League.

What the ****???

Your point is what?

Your manager picked your team, full of your "1st team squad" against a weakened Man Utd squad and you lost. You don't get bonus points because you had a lower age or lower % of players who's name began with B.

Either congratulate us for reaching the semi or don't, I'm not bothered either way I just don't really want to here this cobblers if I'm honest. As I said in my first post I can tell how much saying well done pained you thats why you had to add all the crap that followed.

... Or just hack it with some simple form posting techniques - bypass all the validation.

That won't work. Any applicant has to be personally vouched for by an existing member and the vouching process does not use form-posting.

The real question is: why would someone be so desperate to join a forum that clearly doesn't want them and clearly has a policy against them joining?

... Or just hack it with some simple form posting techniques - bypass all the validation.

The real question is: why would someone be so desperate to join a forum that clearly doesn't want them

Don't know, why don't you tell us?

That won't work. Any applicant has to be personally vouched for by an existing member and the vouching process does not use form-posting.

The real question is: why would someone be so desperate to join a forum that clearly doesn't want them and clearly has a policy against them joining?

That is one question. Another would be...

Why the hell do a bunch of Spurs fans think they are the bilderberg group?

That doesn't fly very far with me as far as I'm concerned, Glassy.

Why can't it just be a normal/standard forum like every forum on teh interwebz? You register, you get an E-Mail to validate, you post and make e-friends. What is COYS, Stormfront behind closed doors?

... In addition, Glaston, you are **** shit.

Oh dear. Having a bad day are we?

Not as bad as you

We actually won last night

No shite about ages, squads or statistics will change that.

Incedentally, I'm proud to post on a site which allows even the likes of you to join without being "vouched for" or having to be filmed wanking into a "Spurs" 1st team sock on a private youtube

:D:D:D:D

... In addition, Glaston, you are **** shit.

Oh dear. Having a bad day are we?

great day - my weeks work is done and its thursday 2:55pm

fantastic!

now then, what percentage uplift does that give me on my performance last week, and also, how likely am i to see spurs win something - if you can include a run down of the last 31 performances spurs have given on a monday night with a frenchman as a centre back, it would be great.

i know you love your irrelevant statistics as if they prove something, so here's one for you - you are 43% more likely to be a complete and utter word removed if you support spurs than any other club. :) FACT.

By the way, form posting in a technical sense... you'll be posting forms to use that forum, all i'd need to do is know what the form variables were, what validation was on them and could get in without fuss - fiddler is your friend!

... Why the hell do a bunch of Spurs fans think they are the bilderberg group?

It's a forum that choses to only accept (or at least tries to only accept) genuine Spurs fans. There are other forums for other clubs that adopt the same policy for their fans and there are understandable (and obvious) reasons for doing so.

But there are other Spurs forums that don't have such a policy, just as VT doesn't have the same rigid policy.

Both approaches have their pros and cons.

The bottom line is that if you wish to join other (non Villa) forums then you can do so. Or if you don't, then fine.

Either way I don't see why you are critical about it all.

... Why the hell do a bunch of Spurs fans think they are the bilderberg group?

It's a forum that choses to only accept (or at least tries to only accept) genuine Spurs fans. There are other forums for other clubs that adopt the same policy for their fans and there are understandable (and obvious) reasons for doing so.

But there are other Spurs forums that don't have such a policy, just as VT doesn't have the same rigid policy.

Both approaches have their pros and cons.

The bottom line is that if you wish to join other (non Villa) forums then you can do so. Or if you don't, then fine.

Either way I don't see why you are critical about it all.

I haven't been I just think its laughable.

What I really want to know though is what is the average age of members of the Bilder... oh sorry COYS in comparison to the members of Villa Talk. I feel that is very important to know.

Â