Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

A quick google search has revealed this GlastonSpur gem

Clicky

The best part is the 'Milner does not have more experience than Lennon (who plays for the England senior team by the way, whilst Milner does not) and Lennon is better. Most managers would take Lennon over Milner anyday.'

I'm not sure why this surprises you. Lennon is the best winger in the Prem, bar none.

Based on 6th months of good form? Sure he is.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicky

The best part is the 'Milner does not have more experience than Lennon (who plays for the England senior team by the way, whilst Milner does not) and Lennon is better. Most managers would take Lennon over Milner anyday.'

I'm not sure why this surprises you. Lennon is the best winger in the Prem, bar none.

Is "the prem" a bar in North London?

Clicky

your full of shit,we have three wingers here a Villa that are better than him..your a head banger.

Clicky

Is "the prem" a bar in North London?

Prem bar none is just a spin off of all bar none :lol:

Clicky

Wow, just wow.

Clicky

Wow, just wow.

Crouch is the best goal scorer too,didnt you know all these things??..

Clicky

Wow, just wow.

Yeah and Gomes is better than Friedel too :lol:

Clicky

He was our player of the year last season and in great form. He got injured at the end of the 2006/7 season, in which he was excellent. He then missed the period prior to Jol's sacking in the 2007/8. All our players suffered under Ramos, but as soon as he got back into the team under Harry he started playing great again. He's only really had one poor season, other then that he's been consistently good. He had a good firsts season at just 18 and went to the WC. Improved greatly in his second season and scored 5 and made 13 assists. Then he got injured, Jol left, Ramos came and he was playing pretty average. Since then he's been great again. I'm not saying he's the best in the Prem, though there is no one who is obviously better than him, but for some reason there is a feeling he's only good for short periods and hasn't progressed much since he first broke into the England squad. But this isn't true, he had injury problems and was then playing for a manager who didn't rate him that highly and signed Bentley. Other than that he's been consistently good, obviously all winger have poor games, but overall he's been a consistent performer.

Clicky

He was our player of the year last season and in great form. He got injured at the end of the 2006/7 season, in which he was excellent. He then missed the period prior to Jol's sacking in the 2007/8. All our players suffered under Ramos, but as soon as he got back into the team under Harry he started playing great again. He's only really had one poor season, other then that he's been consistently good. He had a good firsts season at just 18 and went to the WC. Improved greatly in his second season and scored 5 and made 13 assists. Then he got injured, Jol left, Ramos came and he was playing pretty average. Since then he's been great again. I'm not saying he's the best in the Prem, though there is no one who is obviously better than him, but for some reason there is a feeling he's only good for short periods and hasn't progressed much since he first broke into the England squad. But this isn't true, he had injury problems and was then playing for a manager who didn't rate him that highly and signed Bentley. Other than that he's been consistently good, obviously all winger have poor games, but overall he's been a consistent performer.

If you say so. :lol:

Clicky

Lennon better than Ashley Young? dream on.I could go stat mode but i wouldnt want to embarrass you.

All three of our wingers are better than one-dimensional Lennon who has to beat his man before he crosses (well, I say cross, but more like fluff). Lennon just relies on his pace... and like I said before, Lennon would be a Championship-level winger if he didn't have the pace he has.

Glaston and Totnumb fans are just unbelivable and is/are surely just a wind-up. I don't think I can reply to him/them in a serious manner anymore. The way the overrate their players and team you would think they'd be a big club chasing for the title and playing in the CL... oh wait. Such a small-time club trying to think they're big-time club.

Clicky

Wow, just wow.

Yeah and Gomes is better than Friedel too :lol:

now your talking mate..

All three of our wingers are better than one-dimensional Lennon who has to beat his man before he crosses (well, I say cross, but more like fluff). Lennon just relies on his pace... and like I said before, Lennon would be a Championship-level winger if he didn't have the pace he has.

Glaston and Totnumb fans are just unbelivable and is/are surely just a wind-up. I don't think I can reply to him/them in a serious manner anymore. The way the overrate their players and team you would think they'd be a big club chasing for the title and playing in the CL... oh wait. Such a small-time club trying to think they're big-time club.

You just may be the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. And you're either too blind or too dumb to even see it.

Spurs fans over-rate their players. All of Villa's players are better than all of their players.

Lennon's a crap player. Yet Villa had to double up on him whenever he got near the ball last week, and he still managed to produce some dangerous runs and crosses.

Spurs are shit. Yet Villa had to defend like their lives depended on it for seventy minutes at their own ground to prevent Spurs from walking away with the win.

Spurs are a small club. Yet they're currently sitting in 3rd place, have a 56,000 seat stadium in development, are able to spend more money than almost every club in England whilst still obtaining profits and have more international level players than most other English clubs.

Seriously, change the record. This retarded hatred you have is starting to come across as jealousy and resentment. Which just makes you look like even more of a fool.

Does this thread just get linked at Spurs forums so we can have a never ending succession of new Spurs poster vs the same twenty people who hate Spurs for no other reason than the fact that we played Harry Redknapp's Pompey the day after Panorama?

Seriously, if I were a mod this thread would be so locked. It's not just depressing, its embarrassing to think it is on a website I post on.

Lennon's a crap player. Yet Villa had to double up on him whenever he got near the ball last week, and he still managed to produce some dangerous runs and crosses.

Lennon did nothing against us. Think he got round the back of Luke Young once the whole game.

Clicky

Interesting how a winger with no en product is the best in the prem.

Â