Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what spurs fans do with their forums. As long as they don't go spouting about their wonderful ITK crap from pathetic sources. Its not hard become a member of COYS and it is a big let down when your there. I was a member for a couple of weeks before Glaston reported me for being a villa fan and got me banned, fairly hypocritical I thought, especially as joined in debate about Spurs players instead of provoking others and trying to claim that Villa were amazing.

This was the email I got:

Someone from an Aston Villa site told the COYS moderating team that you are a villa fan who posts on a Villa board using the name 'largelugs'. Seems that they were embarrased that a Villa fan could be so pathetic as to pretend to be a Spurs fan and they provided some examples of posts there, one of which shows 'largelugs' bragging about being a member of COYS. Hard to believe anyone, even a Villa fan, can have such an insignificant life as to need to do that. In fact, the info from Villa Talk provided email and username details on several others who had decided to do the same thing.

As a result your account, like the others that the tipoffs helped unmask, has been terminated. If you attempt to re-join COYS we will be compelled to send your IP and email details to the authorities. They probably won't do anything about it, but at least they will have your data on file.

Let them carry on their own little secret society!

Cowans and Eavesdroppers indeed...

I don't care what spurs fans do with their forums. As long as they don't go spouting about their wonderful ITK crap from pathetic sources. Its not hard become a member of COYS and it is a big let down when your there. I was a member for a couple of weeks before Glaston reported me for being a villa fan and got me banned, fairly hypocritical I thought, especially as joined in debate about Spurs players instead of provoking others and trying to claim that Villa were amazing.

Someone from an Aston Villa site told the COYS moderating team that you are a villa fan who posts on a Villa board using the name 'largelugs'. Seems that they were embarrased that a Villa fan could be so pathetic as to pretend to be a Spurs fan and they provided some examples of posts there, one of which shows 'largelugs' bragging about being a member of COYS. Hard to believe anyone, even a Villa fan, can have such an insignificant life as to need to do that. In fact, the info from Villa Talk provided email and username details on several others who had decided to do the same thing.

As a result your account, like the others that the tipoffs helped unmask, has been terminated. If you attempt to re-join COYS we will be compelled to send your IP and email details to the authorities. They probably won't do anything about it, but at least they will have your data on file.

Cowans and Eavesdroppers indeed...

what a little mammys boy rat bag Glaston is eh..**** child telling on people.

Can't believe Glaston got LL banned, totally classless. I don't understand why their forum is private, I am glad VT is open for all. Glaston says he doesn't make the policies, but he sure does take advantage of them.

Because that's what Spurs fans are like. If it was Glaston (which I presume it was) then that's very, very sad. I think he gets alot of unfair stick at times, but my opinion of him has completely gone if this is the case.

I don't understand why their forum is private, but if I were a betting man then my money would be on them having a big webcam wank off whilst watching Spurs greatest acheivments. Obviously they wouldn't want any outsiders to see this.

Can't believe Glaston got LL banned, totally classless. I don't understand why their forum is private, I am glad VT is open for all. Glaston says he doesn't make the policies, but he sure does take advantage of them.

Because that's what Spurs fans are like. If it was Glaston (which I presume it was) then that's very, very sad. I think he gets alot of unfair stick at times, but my opinion of him has completely gone if this is the case.

I don't understand why their forum is private, but if I were a betting man then my money would be on them having a big webcam wank off whilst watching Spurs greatest acheivments. Obviously they wouldn't want any outsiders to see this.

It wouldnt be a long time.

Its a rubbish site if you ask me with arrogance and rubbish at every page. Coleman had a good game and they want to buy him already. They have enough full backs as it is.

Also not hard to be a member if you fancy a laugh. Took me about 15 minutes. So much for their strict policy and waiting list

:lol: "They probably won't do anything". You reckon? The police I assume you're talking about? They won't do anything about somebody legally signing up for a web site twice? What's this country coming to? I'm off to vote for Nick Griffin.

This about sums up Spurs and their sad little band of fans.

You've heard Glaston spouting about his ITKs which he knows are genuine because COYS has so many reliable people who are well informed, I signed up on there in the summer and I can tell you it is a load of rubbish. A site that welcomes ITK has the most ITKs around, now isn't that a massive suprise, the fact is that the most 'reliable' ones seem to be hit and miss, miss, miss at best and mostly have nothing.

I do find it amusing (if it is true) that somebody who seems to take great delight in posting on other clubs sites should then have users banned from his own glorious clubs site. I also like the threat the have come up with, I think I'm banned on there as well I'm scared that the coppers are going to come around and arrest me now.

Lennon the best winger in the Premiership? :shock: Getting the authorities involved for being a Villa fan on a Spurs message board?

Quite possibly the most pathetic two things I've heard in a very, very long time.

Can anyone point out to him how easy it is to switch your IP?

:)

All three of our wingers are better than one-dimensional Lennon who has to beat his man before he crosses (well, I say cross, but more like fluff). Lennon just relies on his pace... and like I said before, Lennon would be a Championship-level winger if he didn't have the pace he has.

Glaston and Totnumb fans are just unbelivable and is/are surely just a wind-up. I don't think I can reply to him/them in a serious manner anymore. The way the overrate their players and team you would think they'd be a big club chasing for the title and playing in the CL... oh wait. Such a small-time club trying to think they're big-time club.

You just may be the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. And you're either too blind or too dumb to even see it.

Spurs fans over-rate their players. All of Villa's players are better than all of their players.

Lennon's a crap player. Yet Villa had to double up on him whenever he got near the ball last week, and he still managed to produce some dangerous runs and crosses.

Spurs are shit. Yet Villa had to defend like their lives depended on it for seventy minutes at their own ground to prevent Spurs from walking away with the win.

Spurs are a small club. Yet they're currently sitting in 3rd place, have a 56,000 seat stadium in development, are able to spend more money than almost every club in England whilst still obtaining profits and have more international level players than most other English clubs.

Seriously, change the record. This retarded hatred you have is starting to come across as jealousy and resentment. Which just makes you look like even more of a fool.

When did he produce these dangerous runs and crosses then? He was poor against us - I remember one cross looked half dangerous when he hit it but didnt even clear our first centre half - hardly 'best winger bar none' stuff.

Lets look at it this way too - 2 wingers won the various player of the year awards nationally last year. Ryan Giggs and Ashley Young.

Why didn't Lennon win one of the two awards, then?

Lets look at it this way too - 2 wingers won the various player of the year awards nationally last year. Ryan Giggs and Ashley Young.

Err because he wasn't playing as well as he is now....then. :lol:

The same way Young is nowhere near his form that won him the awards last year.

Oh and Giggs doesn't really play as a winger these days.

Err because he wasn't playing as well as he is now....then. :lol:

The same way Young is nowhere near his form that won him the awards last year.

Oh and Giggs doesn't really play as a winger these days.

So we are only basing how good players are based on how they have played this season? which in Lennons case I believe is 13 times.

I think players should be judged over much longer than that or else where do you draw the line? Milner has been superb in centre mid for a couple of games, far better than Gerrard, Lampard, Essien, Fabregas have over the same period in my opinion but that doesn't mean I'd go around stating that Milner was the best centre midfielder in the Premiership.

Does anyone else think that Everton game might be like our Stoke game from last season in sending Spurs into a bit of freefall given they have a few tough games coming up in the next few weeks?

Was on another SPurs site and they were all moaning about Everton fans appealing for fouls and handballs every time Spurs won headers. Now where have I seen that before?!

Â