The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

John Carter looks good.
Are you kidding?! It looks awful.

Thats the point, sillyhead ^___^

No, no, he wasn't clear. Hogso meant he was gay for Noah Wyle.

But this helps too

Watched Cowboys and Aliens last week . Awful .
I assumed it would be. I've just put it on our rental list though, as - to my surprise - the missus said she wouldn't mind seeing it.

Anyone seen Devil Inside yet? Looks pretty entertaining.

Easily one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Had a free ticket to see it, and I'm soooo glad I didn't pay. Absolute awful stuff.

Watched Cowboys and Aliens last week . Awful .
I assumed it would be. I've just put it on our rental list though, as - to my surprise - the missus said she wouldn't mind seeing it.

Cringe-inducingly awful, thanks for reminding me :evil:

What makes it bad then?

Incredibly poorly acted, awfully written, pacing all over the shop, badly directed, cliche ridden and an absolute dog of an ending. The docu-style is supposed to give the whole thing a look of realism, but it just adds unintentional poe-faced hilarity to the awfulness.

There you go. :D

What makes it bad then?

Incredibly poorly acted, awfully written, pacing all over the shop, badly directed, cliche ridden and an absolute dog of an ending. The docu-style is supposed to give the whole thing a look of realism, but it just adds unintentional poe-faced hilarity to the awfulness.

There you go. :D

So, not really what you'd call a master piece, then? :P

Live Flesh - Almodovar - Rubbish.

Can't explain why too much without spoiling the plot. But deary me, what an utterly woeful 'model' of women. Maybe that's Spain and it's mysoginist men, any woman will fall for a guy with some muscle. Urgh. Embarassing garbage.

I have never bothered with Inglorious, since seeing the trailer, which made it look cretinous. Shall continue to give that one a wide berth.

Up next, Burn After Reading.

Â