Pre-match thread - Cup Final 6 of 10

ender4

1 minute ago, Icarium said:

Going for it or there is no one else left? Our bench is 3 centre backs and 3 youth players.

Hopefully they have enough left in the tank for this one

Try to figure out who comes for Diaby when he’s gassed at 60-70. Duran if we need goals, Tim if we don’t?

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Try to figure out who comes for Diaby when he’s gassed at 60-70. Duran if we need goals, Tim if we don’t?

I guess so, I can't see Kelly man and co getting a run out unless the game has been pit to bed already, maybe bringing on one of carlos/lenglet for a back 5 so cash and digne can push on?

Edited by Icarium
Typo
  • Like 1

Down to the bare bones. Bench is incredibly weak and this team going to be feeling the Lille game. It's not the end of the world of we don't win. We'll be fresh ler for Chelsea who have to play Arsenal mid week. 

We need at least two wins from remaining 5 games to have a chance of 4th. A win today would be huge though. Any kind of win

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Strong lineup. Just need VP to bring the noise. 

Hopefully the crowd can do it today. We've 3 home games left we need the noise for all of them. Next two are at 8pm 

14 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Strong lineup. Just need VP to bring the noise. 

That will be the responsibility of the team to generate that noise. Has it has always been, even in the days of "Rattles".

15 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Do the thread titles have to say "Cup final x of x"? Its cringey as ****.

Sir, a fundamental part of our success these years has been these cup final threads.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes 

It’s funny, over the years you put people on the ignore list and forget about them.

Then once in a while, someone quotes them and you think to yourself, oh yeah - that’s why.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

For someone who has been largely anonymous for most of the season, his stats would suggest otherwise. You can take a negative and a positive from that. The former proving how misleading stats are and the positive, imagine what his stats would look like if he wasn't largely anonymous.

16 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Down to the bare bones. Bench is incredibly weak and this team going to be feeling the Lille game. It's not the end of the world of we don't win. We'll be fresh ler for Chelsea who have to play Arsenal mid week. 

We need at least two wins from remaining 5 games to have a chance of 4th. A win today would be huge though. Any kind of win

today is a great opportunity

I feel the Chelsea game will be tougher than this and they've already done us over at VP

3points today and a draw next Saturday will be a good return

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That will be the responsibility of the team to generate that noise. Has it has always been, even in the days of "Rattles".

True also, I just don’t want a repeat of Lille and start so passive. We need to hit the ground running and set the tone. 

Now this is the game i been focusing on wasn’t concerned about Lille and this conference stuff however my love the club will always be for us to win and do well however i dont want that becoming a problem because getting a champions league spot finish is the most important and number one priority. our bench options is look disappointing

21 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Hopefully the crowd can do it today. We've 3 home games left we need the noise for all of them. Next two are at 8pm 

Can always get down there yourself to give them a hand 👍