Pre-match thread - Cup Final 6 of 10

ender4

So players that had a rest of sorts would be Carlos and Bailey. Lenglet is back fit and could be brought on if Pau struggling. Zaniolo went off early so providing recovered from injury shouldn’t be too tired. Duran didn’t get many minutes. 

It’s the midfield that are going to be running on fumes.

• Like 1

We played most of the game last night in energy-saving mode, a lot of it was walking pace trying to invite the press and I'm pretty sure Unai did that for a reason.  The only ones I have worries about their workload are Tielemans, Digne and Cash.  I think Digne and Cash you could give 45 minutes to each if needs be, with Konsa covering right back one half, then Lenglet left back the other half.  Tielemans is harder to replace, it would be a big game to start Iroegbunam in.

The players are going to be absolutely ****. They’ve done their part this week. Now it’s our turn. 

This is the formation for Bournemouth. 

All 

All         All            All          All 

All.                    All

All                      All

All.                      All 

4 hours ago, omariqy said:

Semenyo is available. Sinistera is out. 

Semenyo-Solanke-Kluivert.

Tricky. Clean sheet is a big ask here.

From the away fixture they were constantly backing off Bailey so he's a cert to start and was a great header from Ollie at the end, think Diaby assisted that one.

• Like 1

Bournemouth have won just four of their last fourteen, and those wins came against, Burnley, Luton, Everton, and Crystal Palace,

Away from home they've only beat Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Nottingham Forest, and Manchester United.

They had a good run from the end of October up until the end of Decemember, which has essentially saved them from a relegation battle

But ultimatley they're where they are in the table for a reason, and it's a game in normal circumstances we should win if we perform well

But of course having played Arsenal and Lille already this week it's not normal circumstances, so will have to see how we cope

Sky said we won 2-0 in their "incorrect" league table if you compare goal differential and points to what we actually have, and so I've lumped on that at 10/1.

(I also think we play better without Luiz if we don't have Kamara, which is not an insult of Dougie in any way)

6 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

Emi

Cash Carlos Pau Moreno

Bailey  SJM Tim Rogers

Youri

Watkins

When does he not pick Konsa? Only when he's injured, granted he played on Thursday, but he was our best player along with Emi. 

Bournemouth are very good. This will be a huge challenge due to our efforts recently. Reminds me of playing Sheffield United after beating Man City and Arsenal.

Managed to get some tickets for this, 4 of us going. 

Last game I went to was Legia and my Dad printed off the tickets. 

Dumb question - if I was to WhatsApp the pdf to each person going, can they be scanned via a phone on entrance or do I need to print them still? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Dumb question - if I was to WhatsApp the pdf to each person going, can they be scanned via a phone on entrance or do I need to print them still? 

Well they say not to screen shot them, not sure how transfer via WhatsApp isn't the same as that. I only ever access via Google wallet. Would be safest to print them from master

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Also, each person should have access to the e ticket from their fan ID on the app

• Thanks 1