• Watkins
    • Cash (Lenglet 45)
    • Diaby (Durán 45)
    • Digne (Moreno 63)
    • Zaniolo (Rogers 63)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/24 at 23:59

I actually thought the ref was quite good until the last 20mins. Handed out yellow cards to Villa players for absolutely nothing. And the free kick at the end wasn’t a free kick. Luiz makes no attempt to tackle. Kudus was just tired and fell over. 

Karma on the handballs for Ham with the pen not given. Hate VARs taking that long, but obv glad for the reprieve. As soon as they showed the correct angle shot, it was obvious so I don't know how it took so long to get there.

Good fighting performance 2nd half, subs all did well, and a good point in the end.

Just now, Tom13 said:

How was more time not added on there? Hate the weak as piss officials in this country.

Did the same thing in the first half - I know it’s within the rules but wouldn’t let us take our corner 

• Like 1

Awful first half. Much much better second half. 

Got lucky with VAR. We’re so bad at defending set pieces at the moment

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Moyes not happy LOL

With his face you can't tell if he's happy or angry

Just now, Herman22 said:

I actually thought the ref was quite good until the last 20mins. Handed out yellow cards to Villa players for absolutely nothing. And the free kick at the end wasn’t a free kick. Luiz makes no attempt to tackle. Kudus was just tired and fell over. 

He got conned by Soucek falling over too when Nico touched him on the shoulder. 

On the game we were much the better team. So glad I don’t have to watch Moyes football too often. The closest thing to the crazy gang you are going to see nowadays. 8 behind the ball at all time living for free kicks and corners. 

Edited by Herman22
  • Like 1

Should have been a villa free kick before any of that even happened. They also moved the ball 10 yards further forward.

On the game overall, we didn't play well for an hour until the cavalry arrived. Cash, Diaby and Zaniolo all did well to change the game for us.

Hard earned point, not the worst result.

Â