Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Spurs

limpid

Match Polls  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/24 at 23:59

Not that bad first half, gave them possession but they created nothing, we were just fractionally off with our passing which I put down to the rain - credit where it's due for our passing being slightly off spurs defensive positioning to block and cut stuff out was superb today, they snuffed us out 

Second half was a disaster 

McGinn was a clown, konsa had a mare 

• Like 1

We use the "that's as bad as we've ever been under Emery" line a lot, and I don't think that's true today. But I think it's as embarrassed as I've been.

Better team won, and several key players did not deserve their wages today, I'd expect there to be some proper **** dressing downs.

But ultimately, Emery got it massively wrong and needs to accept responsibility for a complete shit show. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Absolute textbook definition of bad day at the office. Some bitter lessons today, but lots to be hopeful about this season and need to stay behind our players.

Being disappointed is natural. But we need perspective. I can’t be bothered with indulging in Villa misery. Up the Villa. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Useless bottlers

Useless clearings in the woods 

Negative first.half was shite. Mcginn was a **** disgrace. Thanks for that you **** dipshit

Absolute horror show, bottled a big game AGAIN

Mentality midgets. Pricks

U ok hun? 

• Haha 2

5 at the back. All sitting deep. 76% spuds possession in the first half alone. All the play in our own half.

Say what you like about McGinn and Konsa - that was as negative a game plan as I've seen under Unai. Very poor and played into Spuds hands.

• Like 2

Every so often I get tempted to think about taking my chances to get a ST, and then we serve up bollocks like that and I'm glad I don't spend a penny on this shit :D 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, picicata said:

Knew as soon as the line up was announced that we'd lost.

Oh well, Europa Cup it is then!

Not necessarily. 6th may not be Europa League 

8 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I gave MOTM to McGinn. At least he showed some fight. No a single player on the pitch deserved a thing from the game. 

More like stupidity. Now he’s suspended for 3 games.

Â