Match Thread: Villa v Man United

limpid

Just now, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Whatever happens - at least we’re not West Ham! 

We'll finish 6th and they'll probably finish 7th, so I don't see much of a difference really. We've been pumped by worse teams than Arsenal this season. 

This is becoming a vintage Villa against United game. Creating chances, not taking them. They're going to sucker punch us for 2-0 then its game over.

No matter the manager, the players, how shit they are, we always find every more ingenius ways of losing to these words removed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Casemiro is clearly offside and effecting play for the FK but VAR does f all and awards a corner that they score from. What is the point of VAR apart from making sure the SKY-6 win?

I don't think VAR can intervene for a corner.  Weirdly if they score from the free kick it probably would have been disallowed because Casemiro tries to get the ball.

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We lasted longer than I thought at least. Idiotic Kamara trying to mark Maguire but I’m used to stupidity lately. We’re rubbish and we’ll lose heavily. 

Getting sick and tired of this sh*t every week. 

Me too, but we're talking about different things

Just now, allani said:

I don't think VAR can intervene for a corner.  Weirdly if they score from the free kick it probably would have been disallowed because Casemiro tries to get the ball.

They can't call an offside unless for a goal?