Joe Gauci

wishywashy

5 hours ago, Ponky said:

Absolutely top drawer young keeper. Has all the attributes but also maturity beyond his years. Will be Australia's no 1 soon enough.

I think if this goes through it will be a loan back deal until next season. Sitting on the bench watching Emi won't do much for him or us.

He will be sitting on the bench from next summer

Great stuff

This will mean we have 4 young (being 20-23) keepers kicking around the squad, and all with a few games under their belt.
And all learning under the best in the world.

Surely one of the will be good enough to be second choice next season.

Doctor Gauci - keeping out infectious diseases and opposition shots!

Kept a low profile after the antivaxxer magats went after him, but he's back now. You can't keep talent quiet. 

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Bit short but he was excellent in Goodfellas. 

Excellent ? Excellent, how ??? Like a fine wine ??

Maybe I'm a little effed up here......but what the **** was excellent about him ?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I only follow Adelaide United casually as they're my hometown club, but he's a super promising keeper. He's basically bashing down Mat Ryan's door to be #1, and Ryan is really only still there because he's a very experienced incumbent.

Excellent shot stopper and his command of the box is great for his age. His distribution is getting better and better. This is a great signing, I think he'll absolutely be a #1 somewhere at a top 5 European League club before too long

Very helpful! Thank you for the insight

53 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Excellent ? Excellent, how ??? Like a fine wine ??

Maybe I'm a little effed up here......but what the **** was excellent about him ?!?!

You saying I'm funny? I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown??

• Haha 2

Â