Joe Gauci

wishywashy

5 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

"his sir-name"

I was going to just  ask how is name was pronounced and knew I’d get comedians saying Joe so thought I’d avoided the lame jokes by specifying surname 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

@QldVilla, might be a poor assumption to assume all Aussies know about all Aussie players....but

Do you know anything about Gauci?, do you rate him? (if you know anything about him/)

I do mate. I used to work for an A league club many years ago, doesn’t mean I know much about football, but still have contacts in the game and I know he was being scouted by several European clubs including Villa. He’s potentially better than Ryan and some believe he can be better.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

I do mate. I used to work for an A league club many years ago, doesn’t mean I know much about football, but still have contacts in the game and I know he was being scouted by several European clubs including Villa. He’s potentially better than Ryan and some believe he can be better.

superb, thanks!

14 minutes ago, peterwithethewinner said:

I’ve got a bad feeling about this. If he’s signing as a number 2 goalie..does that mean Olsen is now number 1 and we’re selling EMI?  

spacer.png

Â