Joe Gauci

wishywashy

Very good young keeper follow him back in Oz and is in the Asian cup with Socceroos. Watched him in there friendly 3 weeks ago very commanding in the box , directs the back 4 , and good with his feet.

• Like 2

Obviously i linked a couple of clips i could find, but tbh thats about as much as i know about him, doesnt anyone know much about him?

highest level to date is the Australian League, is he good with his feet?, what are his strengths and any potential weaknesses?

he's 6ft 4 and looks fairly agile for a big guy (at least in the clips), would be interested to know more about him.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Does seem that we have been on the lookout for a young keeper who already has some experience. Wonder if Olsen is leaving or we're going with 3 senior keepers.

i can see us keeping Olsen till the summer, but tbh, i would try and offload, for the wages he costs i dont think we remotely get a good deal out of him being here.

• Like 1

Absolutely top drawer young keeper. Has all the attributes but also maturity beyond his years. Will be Australia's no 1 soon enough.

I think if this goes through it will be a loan back deal until next season. Sitting on the bench watching Emi won't do much for him or us.

He is a very good young keeper, had an unreal season last year but we as a team are struggling this season.

The upside is, he has always absolute dross in front of him at centre half and he has still been unbelievable good.

27 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

The upside is, he has always absolute dross in front of him at centre half and he has still been unbelievable good.

So fits in perfectly at the minute based on current form. 

Â