• Moreno (Digne 49)
    • Diaby (Ramsey 77)
    • Zaniolo (Bailey 77)
    • Durán (McGinn 86)
    • Iroegbunam (Dendocker 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/12/23 at 23:59

Awful second half. Unai will be furious. Team looks tired to me which is worrying. 

Hopefully we can steady the ship with 3 points at home v Burnley but we'd benefit from a couple of signings I think. RB to keep Cash and Carlos as squad options, and a better striking option than Duran. 

• Like 1

And that is why it is NOT negative to think we arent yet top 4 material, that title talk is laughable and that the starting 11 today was the worst we have put out this season.

We were bloody awful for the majority of the match. We need to find a way to beat Burnley at least. 

Kamara you ***** idiot.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 3

There's the Villa I grew to know and love!

After having complete control of the game after 25 minutes, we simply switched off. Zero effort, zero composure on the ball, no 2nd ball, no period of sustained possession/control.

Iroegbunam MOTM - nobody else deserves it.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

There's been too many bad performances, wins against arsenal and city papered over the cracks. We'll be lucky to finish fifth at this rate.

At least it should put an end to the embarrassing title talk on here. We were never in the title race. If we finish fifth we'll have done very well. 

The 'cracks' were the losses of Kamara, Pau, Liz for a game, surely? We were astonishingly good against City, and put in a strong performance against Arsenal, that isn't papering over

• Like 1