• Moreno (Digne 49)
    • Diaby (Ramsey 77)
    • Zaniolo (Bailey 77)
    • Durán (McGinn 86)
    • Iroegbunam (Dendocker 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/12/23 at 23:59

On 28/12/2023 at 10:39, Stephen_Evans said:

The other thing about the second half is how unlucky some of the incidents actually were in terms of the manager’s influence.  He can’t do much about Carlos’s  stray pass into midfield, the deflection for the equaliser or the ball hitting McGinn before the winner.  A bad half certainly but only time will tell whether it’s indicative or a one-off.

Teams always have performances like we did at Old Trafford, it shows how far we have come when in the past that performance would have been one of "same old Villa," however such as been the progress under Unai, we no longer expect such meek surrender as was on display Boxing day. There was Stevenage in the cup, but we managed to bounce back from that so there's no reason we can't do the same by putting a few past Burnley, and the more time I've had to get over the United debacle, the more confident I am we'll bounce back with a statement. Hopefully, Torres is back, because he is vital to that defence, especially the discipline side. 

On 27/12/2023 at 02:27, KentVillan said:

Arsenal fans wanking over this result because supposedly this is a classic Unai bottle job … rather than a tricky away fixture with a depleted squad.

Thought of the Arsenal fans when I saw their result last night

bobby-bowden.gif

• Haha 1

Â