• Diaby (Bailey 45)
    • Ramsey (Tielemans 57)
    • Dendoncker (Kamara 66)
    • Cash (Konsa 66)
    • Moreno (Digne 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/23 at 23:59

How do the fans of the sky clubs become so complacent? Being here and competing is magical. We're seriously competing at the top of the closed shop, it's like the feeling of winning the playoffs but week after week.

UTV, and thank you Don Unai.

• Like 3

We scored an absolutely sublime team goal, prime Barcelona-esque, against one of the title favourites. We then dug in and defended resolutely, whilst also playing some superb attacking football and manufacturing plenty of other chances. Yes, we weren't quite at our best, but honestly I thought it was a very good professional performance with flashes of excellence. We didn't dominate, and they had their chances too, but they didn't take them. A perfectly fair and well-earned victory.

Oh, and I really dislike Saka and his play-acting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

We **** mugged them mate

That's your opinion, mine and many others are, we're a great team, great teams at this level don't rob other teams, it's the way we play, set up, an keep disiplined. Yes they had more chances, but unfortunately, they couldn't even finish a sausage roll to draw/win the game, that's them just not being good enough, an us being better.

6 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Today Iam in hospital and have been told some pretty lousy news regarding probable Liver cancer and that I need an operation to stablise my spine but I am bouncing off the ceiling with joy and happiness after following the match today.

Sorry to hear that matey

• Like 1