• Ramsey (Zaniolo 45)
    • Durán (McGinn 65)
    • Cash (Konsa 74)
    • Moreno (Digne 74)
    • Diaby (Bailey 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/12/23 at 23:59

It's a point but this away form is worrying. We can not expect to be up there if we go to places like here and Forest and play so goddam piss poor. Got out of jail here by throwing on subs without any clear game plan.

I love Unai but he got it wrong today. Stop with these slow starts away from home. We don't seem to find that second gear in such games. The balance of the side was wrong from the off and the lack of movement and intensity and energy in play just draws more pressure onto us.

Plus side, we didn't lose, but seriously, the away form is a concern, and proof that without Kamara as that calming influence the midfield just isn't at it.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 2

We were poor lucky to get a point but ill take it. Bournemouth are mot a bad side as newcastle found iut. But we were nowhere near our best.

Carlos was not good until half. Zaniolo was awful rightly taken off 2nd half. Mcginn very quiet too looked tired.

The ref was absymal. Honestly where did they pick this clown up from.

Emi motm by a country mile

Good game for the neutral but ruined by the worst ref I have seen in some time.

Too quick to the give yellow cards but refused to send off two Bournemouth players who were already booked. 

Screwed again by a whisker tight VAR call. 

In the end take a point but still a bit disappointed. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Dreading how much people are going to throw their toys out if the Arsenal and Man City games don't end up with some surprise points for us. The fanbase has quickly become very, very spoiled.

Disagree with everything here. We were absolutely shite today, like they'd forgotten everything from training. Fans have a right to expect a decent performance away to Bournemouth at the minimum

• Like 3

Thought Villa were really poor there, Bournemouth will be gutted they didn't put the game away. Reminded me of those games over recent season where we just look so easy to play against, centre backs having little to no help defensively, every loose ball and 50/50 being lost. Even after the equaliser it was an absolute mess, couldn't get back on the ball and couldn't wait to give it back on the rare occasion we did.

Did well to come away with a point considering, phenomenal finish from Watkins in order to do so. What a striker he is.

• Like 2

How there was only 5 minutes added there I’ve no idea. And it was in play for about 1 minute of it. Ref bottled the second yellow first half. Managers have clocked onto the fact if you press us hard early on you’re going to get chances. I felt like we had some control early second half and Bournemouth slowed up a bit, then Martinez lumps it to them in midfield and they break and score and it’s uphill from there. Two big games coming up now 

Â