Would you rather win the ECL or FA Cup or qualify for the Champions League this season?

Villaphan04

Would you rather win the ECL or FA Cup or qualify for the Champions League this season?   

188 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather win the ECL or FA Cup or qualify for the Champions League this season?

• FA Cup
    • CL Qualification
    • Conference League

This poll is closed to new votes

This was a question on the Claret and Blue podcast earlier this week. I think there might've been a similar thread over the summer as well but thought it would be interesting to see what we all think now, after what we have done so far this season. 

I figure that winning the Conference League will probably get no votes, but all three were options on C&B. 

Conference league this year. 

Europa league next year (via 4th place finish this season getting us in to the champions league, finishing third in the group, then winning the Europa league after dropping in to it)

Then Champions league the year after that. 

• Like 1

Very good question . As a club champions league football would be the answer and I’m sure the owners would rather that too. As fans we’d love to be in the champions league but I reckon a lot of us would prefer trophies over that . 

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Yes we are. You take it whenever you can get not wait for other teams having off season to get better

I voted for winning the conference league, because in my FM22 save Aston Villa won the conference league, then the next season I won the Europa league. 2 trophies and we were in the Champions League.

By the way Emery has us way ahead of schedule from my save.