England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

Just now, Kingman said:

Probably go Saudi for the pay day same as Gerrard... The Coco and Crusty of the middle east 🤣😂🤣

I'd seriously question the sanity of those involved with the Saudi league if, after employing Gerrard, they then bring Safegate onboard.

31 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Is there any other English born players not currently getting 1st team action that Gareth "the brain" Southgate can call up, because this is dross.

Mount! 
it wouldn’t surprise me next call up

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Carlton Palmer of his era

Carlton palmer once almost marked david platt out of a game but he was one of the worst players to play for England yes. I don't get the hype about Gallagher. He's energetic that's it.

6 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Still don’t see what he did as a club manager, that in any way qualified him to manage England. We’re in danger of wasting our best collection of players for many years.

He had the u21 job and promoted from there

I’m just sad that the cock-nosed idiot has ruined my interest in the national team. There was a time where I’d really want to watch every game and even more so when Villa players made the squad. I haven’t even bothered putting this on tonight because I know how frustrating it will be. Even if Watkins or Konsa make it into the pitch, Gareth’s awful brand of football will nullify their impact anyway. It just all feels so empty to me. I’ll watch the tournaments, but until he’s gone I’ll never have that same enthusiasm I used to have. 

• Like 4

Â