England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

The worst thing for me in playing Kane is you want your best players fit for the tournament so with him playing 60 plus games for Bayern plus all these pointless games he will be on his arse by the summer.

Safegate is a clearing in the woods as per normal.

While 5 other strikers are his back up with >10 caps

I can sort of see the logic with Kane, he’s the star and the reason a lot of people buy the ticket. If he gets 1 or 2 in the first half I’d take him off then play someone like Watkins.

We really don’t need some many defenders, or so many has-beens in the side though. That’s unforgivable.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can sort of see the logic with Kane, he’s the star and the reason a lot of people buy the ticket. If he gets 1 or 2 in the first half I’d take him off then play someone like Watkins.

We really don’t need some many defenders, or so many has-beens in the side though. That’s unforgivable.

I can't

At no point in Southgate's 6 years (?) has anyone come close to nailing the 2nd striker role

This is why

One day it'll bite him on the ass big time

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Without Rice and Bellingham we're woefully short in the middle. Surely ward-prowse would have been a worthwhile callup when there were injury withdrawals.

Nah, there's a player making only his 2nd ever appearance as a central midfielder in there instead

• Like 1

Â