England v Malta/North Macedonia

andykeenan

88 minutes gone at home against Malta and STILL he hasn't subbed Kane.

This man is a on a course to destroy any chance we have of winning a tournament by not trying other strikers and giving them a run in the side to find their feet. What do we do now if Kane gets crocked!? Were relying on players, whether it's Ollie, Wilsob, Toney or whoever, they're coming in cold.

**** sake Gareth, use the lesser nations to blood other strikers to integrate them.

We won't win the euros cos this prick hasn't a clue of safeguarding his players, or utilising his squad. It's simply I must play Harry as there's noone else. There is, they just haven't been given a chance. Prick.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why would you want another striker to get international experience? It's not like Kane could get injured just before or during the Euros.  We don't need a y other strikers. 

It's okay, Rashford can play through the middle © Gareth Southgate

Just now, stewiek2 said:

It's okay, Rashford can play through the middle © Gareth Southgate

Rashford can play down the middle, trippier can play left back, Mount can play right wing, TAA can play midfield

Play foden central over Henderson? Are you mad?

• Like 1

Cock nose didn’t bring either of our lads on, what a surprise. Kane has to keep up his habit of scoring against minnows and that oaf Slabhead had to play the full 90 of course. And another cap for a young English Chelsea player who as usual has to do very little to break into the squad except score a few penalties for a mid table team.

Deja vu following England. 

• Like 3

So, what have we learnt from giving Harry Kane a full 95 minutes against Malta?

Sack him tonight I say. We've qualified. Get someone in who knows how to use a squad and wants to wina Nd makes those tough decisions.

we are NOT winning the euros with this bottle job in charge.

I've not hated an ex-Villa player so much since I met that arrogant c*** David Platt. At least he was great for us.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Post match doing their best to wank over Cole Palmer who did sod all on his debut.  It then again, pushing him out wide as he refused to sub Kane means you're never gonna get into your rhythm.

Serious?

He got about 6 touches of the ball and did absolutely nothing with it

Â