Demitri_C

43 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

They may be doing well in the Dutch league but they’re still not very Gouda really. Actually, they’re shite, 3-0 Villa.

I'll mimo-lette that one go, but e-dam man your jokes are cheesy

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Paul33 said:

Full strength team for this one otherwise what was the point of battling to get into Europe ?  Players can easily recover in time for Sunday ...... no excuses !

I agree. They're in excellent form and I'd rather rest a few against Luton tbh. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BOF said:

Nothing else matters once 17:45 comes around.

If my Chinese hasn’t been delivered by then, there will be devastation on the streets so we may have a problem :D

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Considering our potential in the league I won't blame him if he does a MON and rest quite a few players here.

It's a third rate cup. And we are very likely to finish in the europa league/conference next year regardless what happens here.

Edited by Pinebro
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

Point tonight and three at home and we should be on track to qualify. Hope we handle the atmosphere ok and don't get too nervy.

A point tonight and that puts a lot of pressure on our home games. Really could do with 3 points tonight which means we can go weaker in later matches.

Full strength:

Emi

Cash-Konsa-Pau-Digne

McGinn-Dougie-Kamara-Zaniolo

Diaby-Watkins

Go 2-0 up within 60 mins and sub early:

Duran for Watkins

Dendoncker for Kamara

Tielemans for Dougie

Bailey for Diaby

Let's not make the same mistake again.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

1 hour ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Even a point from the two games against AZ would leave us in good shape to qualify, with two easier games to finish the group. 

Really? The table is basically equal so its like a 4 game group with everyone on zero. 

If we only got a point out of 2 games against AZ, we would have to win both other games (very difficult) and that would leave us with a maximum of 7 points from 4 games. That probably means AZ top the group and qualify.

Just checking you are aware only the top position in the group automatically qualify. Second place go into a play-off round with Europa Cup teams.

Edited by ender4