Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Tielemans in the role that Ramsay or Zaniolo have been in doesn't look good. I hope it's different this time. 

Agreed, not something I want to see Emery experimenting with in a must win game 🤣

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Lenglet looked ok in his last performance anyway. It was the game before that he wasn't great. I like that team, good balance of rotation in less key areas and all the key players starting.

Got to trust Emery. He’s likely had Lenglet and Carlos training specifically for this match for the last 2 weeks. Let’s see what happens.

I think Tielemans will play the McGinn role in front of Kamara and Luiz, with McGinn getting a bit further forward into Zaniolo territory.

Looks a strong enough line up to me - I think Tielemans has a huge amount of support there and could be set for a good game.

• Like 1

I think Unai has seen that we are not yet in a position to rotate half the side. It's a strong line up, particularly in midfield.

Good to see Duran on the bench. Hopefully we can put any silliness that may or maynot have happened to one side. With him, Diaby and Zaniolo, we have good attacking options off the bench if required.

UTV!

24 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Is it? Diaby is good but we have enough good players not to have to have him starting every game.

Well yeah considering how much more effective he is than bailey.

Bailey needs to start turning it on in the away games hopefully starting tonight!