Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...

I've just looked at Eredivisie and they're in sensational form, eight wins and one draw from nine games, they're only second by virtue of the fact that PSV have won all nine of their games. Going to be a tricky week, as can't afford to play a weak team against the Cheeseheads, but also we have to be weary of the Hatters, if we underestimate them we could come unstuck, when all expect us to win easily it's a dangerous thing, going to be a tricky week to navigate.

I think we will just have to play a strong team against both, in ideal secenario we gain comfortable lead against Luton and then can rest some players, obviously would be good if we could do that against AZ too, but any kind of win against them will be difficult.

9 hours ago, smg said:

Go full strength and make changes if necessary against Luton. The first choice team are on a high and should be able to cope with both there is no point in qualifying for European football then not following it through. Given our.current home record we should be able to deal with Luton 

100%. This is a big game in context of the group. We need to have a better h2h than the 3 sides to guarantee top spot if for some reason we finish level on points. We Really dont want to finish 2nd and have to play a playoff against a EL side. We can make changes for Luton, this game takes precedence for me.

AZ:

Emi

Konsa.  Carlos.   Torres.     Digne

Kamara.        Doug

McGinn.                                  Zaniolo

Diaby.          Watkins

Luton:

Emi

Cash.       Konsa.       Torres       Digne

Kamara.      Doug

McGinn.                                  Bailey

Duran.       Watkins

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'd go full strength in both games. Second string lot have showed themselves up when given a run wouldn't trust em to get 3 pts in either.

Only exception Carlos, think he needs games and would be an absolute slap in the face 

This is where I am. We won't weaken for our most important European group game, and we wont weaken for any Premier league game, I wouldn't have thought. 

6 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

AZ:

Emi

Konsa.  Carlos.   Torres.     Digne

Kamara.        Doug

McGinn.                                  Zaniolo

Diaby.          Watkins

Luton:

Emi

Cash.       Konsa.       Torres       Digne

Kamara.      Doug

McGinn.                                  Bailey

Duran.       Watkins

I know goalkeepers' roles have been changing in recent years, but I'd still rather he stood in front of the goal rather than the corner flag. 

• Haha 1

Didnt they lose to mostra? I mean mostra were solid defensively but a poor side. On another day we could have thumped them.

It will be tough at their place but i dont think its as challenging as some of the teams we have faced in PL.if we perform like we know we can we could win the game comfortably 

Lets hope hammers game didnt take a lot out of us