Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I like the team but I'm wary of starting both Luiz and Kamara. Dendoncker will replace one early hopefully.

I guess the plan this time will be score a couple and make subs on the 60 min mark if we're comfortable. Not that I'm expecting an easy game but hopefully our performance will be convincing!

Think Tielemans will be playing off the left personally. Don't think it suits him hugely, but that's the spot that makes most sense for him given the rest of the team.

Perfectly fine team otherwise. Villa haven't assembled a squad of experienced top-level players in terms of both Europe and domestically to just not rotate at all for games such as this.

• Like 2

More n more convinced that we will at least try to sell both Dendoncker and Chambers in the next transfer window… don’t have much of a future here and don’t fit the profile or standard that Unai requires…

Not been as involved as much as many would have anticipated at this stage and both have performed poorly when called upon this season…

We could do with a strong and defensive option in midfield to cover for or even compete with Kamara… limited options in that department.

Carlos and Lenglet should be a really good partnership with plenty of European experience, just depends on their levels of sharpness and form.

Have to continue to credit Digne for playing constantly and performing admirably… we do need Moreno back asap though…

Bit worried at CB given they have a striker on fire, Lenglet had very little defensive work to do in his last outing so it’s going to be interesting to see how quickly he gets up to speed.

Other than that it should be good enough to get a result, need home form Bailey to show up tonight.