Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Has he met the matches played requirements for the mandatory purchase clause? At least I remember there being something like that...

24 minutes ago, a-k said:

Has he met the matches played requirements for the mandatory purchase clause? At least I remember there being something like that...

From the beginning it felt like this was too weird to be a straight loan. Made no sense for Galatasaray.

I think we've signed him already, but we'll see.

Many many more poor games than good ones so far.

Not in the squad having been brought to Brighton? Strange.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Not in the squad having been brought to Brighton? Strange.

Or they were just testing how he felt until the last moment. 

Shame if that's the last of Nico. I'll genuinely never understand why I liked him so much because for the most part here, he was a bit rubbish. Must be one of those players you want to do well? God knows. :lol:

• Like 1

I think he’ll do really well at his next club… won’t be here much longer as he hasn’t made enough of an impact and never looked like being a first choice…

Will be grateful for and remember his efforts and contribution…

Good luck Nico.

• Like 1

Was a decent enough player and scored a couple of late goals that earned us points this season. Was a useful loan given our injury to Buendia.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Is it the same injury ?. Horrible luck we have.

Dunno, TV didn't show if there was contact or if his foot was in pain from playing or what. Looked gutted going down the tunnel. 

Even though I think he’s crap, I’ve always liked his attitude. He never mopes around and he always seems like he’s working hard to find form.

We won’t sign him and that’s fine. I think he’ll be a better player for experiencing this league and the pace/physicality of it. His main issue is going to be avoiding injuries and playing enough to forge a decent career. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Was a decent enough player and scored a couple of late goals that earned us points this season. Was a useful loan given our injury to Buendia.

Absolutely agree. Salvaged a couple of crucial points for us too.

Shown glimpses at times but that injury last night just about summed up his time here. 

Buendia coming back will be a huge upgrade over him. 

• Like 1

Feel bad that he's so plagued with injuries.

Had the odd good game for us but was never really good enough.

Did a job and I thank him for it, but I doubt a purchase was ever on the cards

• Like 1

Can’t fault the work rate. I don’t know what the summer will bring. But I’d still sign him. But if not, wish him all the best.  His goal against Sheffield United was brave and what we desperately needed. 

• Like 4

Â