Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

I don't mean to cast aspersions but I wonder to what extent this is being pushed by ultras who have infiltrated the Prosecutor's Office? I only say this because Zaniolo had some problems with certain ultra factions at Roma. I'm all for rooting out corruption, but the lines between ultra groups, clubs and authorities are blurry.

Naturally, I'm saying all of this after reading one book and a single blog post about ultras in the last twelve months. I'm obviously an expert now 😮 

Just playing devil's advocate.

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

On the "morality" level I never saw a problem in someone betting they will win in a particular game. 

But cards, losses, etc, it's getting veeeeery dodgy.

What if the team you are playing for is 3 nil down?  What happens to their effort and mindset?

15 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I bet Galatasaray are shitting this the most tbf, considering that he's their player. 

Checked their forum and they seemed happy at the prospect of getting him back. I don't think they're aware yet that a ban applies worldwide....

17 minutes ago, Harkanon said:

What if the team you are playing for is 3 nil down?  What happens to their effort and mindset?

If you bet on winning that game, the mindset should be 'let's turn this around'. 

33 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I don't mean to cast aspersions but I wonder to what extent this is being pushed by ultras who have infiltrated the Prosecutor's Office? I only say this because Zaniolo had some problems with certain ultra factions at Roma. I'm all for rooting out corruption, but the lines between ultra groups, clubs and authorities are blurry.

Naturally, I'm saying all of this after reading one book and a single blog post about ultras in the last twelve months. I'm obviously an expert now 😮 

Just playing devil's advocate.

Its in Juventus territory and they are charging a Juventus player and probably a Newcastle player😝

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Italian FA will want to clamp down on this hard so investigation and bans probably won’t take as long. Be good if we have him playing at least until Ramsey returns.

Was going to say everyone comparing this to Toney and Paqueta need to look at how quickly the Italians deal with corruption these days. Juventus were accused, looked into, charged, appealed and charged again in the space of time it took Toney to complain about not getting picked for England 

Edited by skarroki
  • Like 2

I would presume (or at least hope) that there's some boilerplate clauses around player loans that if the player, for whatever reason, brings themselves into disrepute through actions of entirely their own doing, then any early termination of the loan on our part would not incur any otherwise associated financial ramifications.

Â