Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

25 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Don't fall in love with loan players,  from what i've read we have no option to buy and he's made it clear Juventus is his dream job. He reminds me of a leggy Savo.

Savvvooooooooooooo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Don't fall in love with loan players,  from what i've read we have no option to buy and he's made it clear Juventus is his dream job. He reminds me of a leggy Savo.

He had the chance to join Juventus this summer, yet chose us over them.

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Why?

I just see something in him to think he could be a top player for us. Probably totally wrong. 

54 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Surely we are finding out this season just how good and important a player Buendia is for us?

We’re creating chances for fun tbf.
I mean of course we still miss him because he’s a decent player and we’ve got so many games coming thick and fast. 

i just think in Zaniolo we could have a real game changer for us in time  Looks better than Buendia did in his first few months in my opinion.

As I said, will probably end up totally wrong.  I just like what I have seen so far.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Most of my mates who support Roma at one time or another during a chat about Zaniolo and us, after asking me what I think so far, does he look fit and up for it etc. then comes a comment like "I hope he's good for you then gets crocked when he signs for Juve" 😀.

Seems most people think his destiny is there. I **** hope they are wrong and we get the best years out of him if we can get him properly fit and playing 100%.

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

I've read the loan automatically becomes permanent after 25 appearances.

Maybe you could cite the source of your information for us.

Edited by Philosopher

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh dear apparently under investigation for betting breaches along with tonali at Newcastle accoring to sky italia

🤦‍♂️

So far they've nicked a bit of a dickhead called Fabrizio Corona, and he said on social media that Tonali and Zaniolo like a flutter as well. Corona has had various brushes with the law and should be trusted about as far as you could throw him.

Edit: Google "Vallettopoli" for previous famous misdemeanours of Corona, got time for that and now ankle tagged on house arrest for some reason, he got 13 years... 

Edited by romavillan

14 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Zaniolo is probably the most over hyped player in our squad at the moment. Some fans have gone overboard based on a few 'moments'. He gives away possession too much, isn't a team player, fails to best his man on a lot of occasions and doesn't look fit enough at present. I'm sure that once he settles in he will improve and be a decent player, but the present hype is unjustified atm. 

There's barely any hype is there?

He's looked OK. Promising but inconsistent.

It's all on his injuries.

On 11/10/2023 at 11:35, AvonVillain said:

Won't none of you listen to Stuart Pearce!? I quote: "Doesn't look like he's got a trick in him to beat his man".

Time to cut our losses.

In fairness Pearce knows his stuff, cant remember another manager putting a goalkeeper up front while having a sub striker on the bench

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Corona is bent, on house arrest after getting 13 years and has been done for extortion of footballers and models in the past. Could be something in it but he's a word removed.

14 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Corona is bent, on house arrest after getting 13 years and has been done for extortion of footballers and models in the past. Could be something in it but he's a word removed.

The initial guy he accused from Juventus has been suspended and has apparently admitted his guilt but was not betting on his own team

Zaniolo and Tonali if true is apparently more serious

2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Zaniolo is probably the most over hyped player in our squad at the moment. Some fans have gone overboard based on a few 'moments'. He gives away possession too much, isn't a team player, fails to best his man on a lot of occasions and doesn't look fit enough at present. I'm sure that once he settles in he will improve and be a decent player, but the present hype is unjustified atm. 

Now I am convinced there is a parallel universe in which  Zaniolo’s doppelgänger plays, is terrible, but gets overhyped. 

Meanwhile back in the real world…

Â