Tyler Adams

Wes

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

From what I have seen he is not much better than Nakamba

Seems a similar type of player but maybe a bit of better passer but that’s not saying much. Don’t think we’re interested.

Winky face lads come on. Relax a little. 

Let’s see which clubs both Tyler Adam’s and Dendonker are at once the Transfer window closes.  I’ll happily eat Humble pie if Donk still with us and part of Emery’s plans.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

• 1 month later...

Seems a weird one this. I’m not convinced us or Chelsea are actually in for him. Why would it be dragging on if he has a release clause? I think it’s his agent trying to get other teams interested by floating our names about.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Seems a weird one this. I’m not convinced us or Chelsea are actually in for him. Why would it be dragging on if he has a release clause? I think it’s his agent trying to get other teams interested by floating our names about.

There was an article on The Athletic the other day about why ambitious clubs should be targeting Tyler Adams - seemed very much like they'd been paid to write it by his representatives! I'm pretty sure Fabrizio's info came from that same piece tbh. Not sure how much truth there are in any of these reports.

41 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Because he's been injured since March. He can't pass a medical that he can't take.

For £20m this deal would be a no brainer if Dendoncker leaves.

I don’t think we have anyone in the squad that could do a decent backup job for Kamara, and I wouldn’t want to see any of Dougie, McGinn or Tielemans drop back to do that role.

Can still see him ending up at Chelsea though as they need midfielders and they can stick him on a 10-year contract.

• Like 1

I rate Adams both as a player and a person and what he'd bring to the dressing room. 

He's more mobile than Donk and he can play RB as well.

He'd also improve in leaps and bounds with better teammates and coaching. 

• Like 2

Allegedly had received an offer from us last week, but has others and Chelsea are in the driving seat? Doubt he’s top of their list so likely we wait until their plan A lands or doesn’t.

Who knows? 

Edited by thunderball

It’s an odd one where while I’m not saying that we’re a better team than Chelsea necessarily, I believe Tyler Adam’s has a better chance of getting into Chelsea’s midfield than he does getting into ours imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

It’s an odd one where while I’m not saying that we’re a better team than Chelsea necessarily, I believe Tyler Adam’s has a better chance of getting into Chelsea’s midfield than he does getting into ours imo.

Chelsea at the moment are starting Chukwuemeka and Gallagher in midfield this weekend. They have no midfield

• Haha 1

Â